A Disturbing Concert (1)

There's a video above of the song mentioned in this chapter.

Comment when you find any errors.

Third Person P.O.V:-

It was a noisy place; too much for his liking, but he had to deal with it. Taking a step forward, the male sighed as he realized the number of people he had to pass through to get to her room, especially since there were many females at the place. Surprisingly, she appeared right in front of him after a few moments, and his eyes gleamed as soon as they saw her.

"Oh, you came," she exclaimed, taking him in a soft embrace. He hugged her back before whispering, "Hey, they're going to be suspicious of us, so let go," he quickly pulled away, making her frown for a brief moment before smiling warmly at him.

"I really thought you wouldn't come today," she took out her mirror to check her make-up, fixing her teal-colored bangs in the process. The blonde-haired person grinned, giving her the bouquet he was carrying the whole time, "how come? You know I wouldn't miss any of your concerts," Miku's eyes lightened as she saw his gift before gladly accepting it. "Thank you, Len! You're the best!"

Len sat down on a nearby chair, taking in all the details in the room in mind. "This place didn't change as much after all, huh?" He mumbled, making the girl across the room notice him again. "If you're talking about the décor, of course, nothing will change. They don't care about styling the waiting rooms in here," she sighed, moving from the vase to sit in front of her visitor. "I mean, as long as the room has a few chairs and a mirror, then it works, I guess," she stretched her muscles before checking her mobile phone that was blaring with notifications.

Len glanced at the machine in her hand, then back at her. He frowned as he noticed how tired she looked beneath all of that sparkly get-up. "It must be tiring.. Y'know, Idol life and all," she turned her gaze to his eyes before scoffing, "look who's talking! I know you're struggling with all the voices in here. That's why I expected you to stay at home!" He glared at her, "Hey, I can control my powers now!"

"Yeah, that's why you were covering your ears when I saw you earlier."

"It's just too noisy in here!"

"Okay okay, whatever you say," Miku giggled, putting her phone aside for the time being. "You know? I should be used to this as well, but I'm still nervous," she clenched her fists while looking downwards, making his cerulean eyes soften as his hands reached out to find her tense ones. "Listen, this is only your second concert. It's okay if you feel nervous, alright?" He smiled to help her feel better, even for the slightest bit. Soon, their fingers locked, as she stared at him with tenderness in her forest green orbs. Just as she parted her lips, there was a knock on the door.

"Miss Hatsune, it's almost time."

"How is everything with the concert?" Meiko spoke calmly as she gazed at her sleeping beauty on the couch. There was a pause of hesitation on the other end of the line. "Kaito?"

"It's nothing," the man finally replied with a sigh, "everything is going smoothly. I just thought that something was fishy, that's all."

"Is something wrong?"

"Nothing to worry about. I'll inform you if something happens," yet another soft breath was released from his lips, making the brunette feel uneasy; Kaito was concerned about something, and it was obvious. She brushed the thought off, looking outside the window.

But... Whenever he had a bad feeling about something, it truly becomes a mess afterward. She had a right to worry, had she not?

"So," a voice brought her back to reality, "How's Marina-chan?" He sounded a bit more cheerful than before, so she decided to cast aside negative thoughts and have a better conversation with him. "She fell asleep right after playing with the new toys you brought yesterday. I'm going to carry her to her bedroom right now," she laughed at the memory of her daughter playing until she became exhausted. Kaito chuckled from the other end as he imagined what the little did before the call. "Anyways, I'll be late tonight. Lock the door till I come. Oh, and no need to wait for me."