Prologue.

"We're proud of you, Miku." Her mother said.

"Really?" She asked. "Yes, because your playing was so good! I hope you'll win." Her father said while driving his car.

"I will win! If I don't, you will not forgive me, right?" The small teal-haired girl said. "Who said that?" Her mother patted her head.

"Of course, we will forgive you because we are your parents. Although, if you get the first place, your father will bring you a big gift." Her father said, looking at her sparkling eyes as he smiled warmly at her.

She smiled back at him with her innocent cute face.

But...

Unfortunately, this happiness didn't last long.

"Darling, watch out!!!" The mother shouted pointing at the car in their way.

Miku's eyes filled with tears.

She was scared. She screamed loud enough for almost half of the town to hear.

Then, the two cars crashed into each other.

-------------------------------------------

The 14-year-old girl woke up from her nightmare. She wanted to scream, but she couldn't.

She felt tears roll down her cheeks.

"O-... Ai--.." She wanted to say something, but she couldn't.

Why not? Because she lost her voice in the accident. She lost her voice, along with her precious family. She wanted to forget, but even if she tried, she can't. Everything around her reminds her of them.

Her face, her toys, her pictures of her family, and the school she lives in.

This school wasn't like any other school, it takes the poor children or the children who don't have a family to teach them and give them the happiness they want, just like an orphanage.

Miku wanted to forget, she wanted to lose her memory, she wanted to have Amnesia.. just because she doesn't want to remember the disaster that happened 7 years ago.

The only thing she can give to her parents now is the music they liked, hoping that it'll reach them.

She began playing piano, as she looked with her teary face at the beautiful, starless sky.

-edited December 21st. 2018