Akita, Hatsune, Yuzuki and Kagamine.

Psst, I'll not go to school today XD

This means I'm bored and I'll write a new chapter. So, yaay!

*silence*

Um, hello? Anyone??

Third person's P.O.V:-

"Neru Akita is the one who killed the Kagamines'. But that thing cannot be true.." Kaito said. "I killed the culprit.. I checked her heartbeats.. she was dead! I'm sure!" He completed.

"I saw her dead body, and she was actually similar to Neru, but at that time Neru was only 11 years old. Also, the culprit was in her early 30's." Meiko was thinking deeply.

"Neru," Yukari shot the blonde a glare. "You must know something."

Neru laughed. "You're right! All the things you said were right! Except for one thing." She smirked. "The culprit was my mother, Akita Naru." (Yeah, an OC that I made recently XD)

"Even if it's you or your mother, you have to know that I will never forgive you!" Len shouted.

Neru's eyes sparkled a little. "I see.." her smile faded. Then she glared at Miku.

"You.."

Miku just sat there without talking.

"You're the next! You will die soon!!" She shouted.

"How dare you?!" Meiko's look changed.

Miku was still silent, but her look was sad. Len hugged her. "Don't worry, Miku. We're all here for you." He smiled warmly.

"Neru, if you came to this Orphanage again, I will kill you without thinking," Yukari warned.

"Are you sure?" Neru smiled. "I don't think you can."

"You surely don't know me at all." Yukari smiled. "Get out before I kill you."

"You really have a big problem with me, new girl. I don't even remember that I made a promise with you. What was your name again?" Neru teased.

Everyone was just looking at them without talking. They knew Yukari a long time ago.

"I was here for two years only, and I'm 16 years old actually. I'm in senior year and I'm the school council president. The name is Yuzuki Yukari, remember it." Yukari smiled proudly. "Introduce yourself to me."

"No need to do this shi-" Neru's words were cut off by Yukari, who showed Neru her knife. Or should I say sword?

"Tell me."

"I-I'm Akita Neru. 15 years old.."

"Only 15 huh. What a bad girl." Yukari mumbled while putting her sword in the ground. "So, what are you doing now? I told you to get out." She completed.

"Y-you're gonna pay someday!" Neru said as she opened the door. "You'll see what we can do!!" She completed as she ran away.

They all stopped talking after that. Then suddenly, Yukari spoke. "I'm going to follow her. She may do something wrong while 'returning to her home'." She then held her sword again and stalked Neru.

"Hah, she really hates her." Luka laughed. "So, Meiko-san.. Why did you tell us to come here?" She asked.

"Hmm, you're as smart as always, Luka." Meiko smiled. "Well, It's about Neru's replacement."

--------------------------------------

Yukari is still following Neru. They are now outside the Orphanage.