Our Little Happiness.

Hello guys, long time no see!

First of all, I'm seriously sorry! I've been busy preparing for high school exams and then finals, and I still have a physics exam I have to do next Monday, then the finals n all, so yeah, I've been busy with school all the time and I apologize for that. (As u see, Shinko tries to grow up lol)

Also, what happened before few weeks still hurts my small heart. (If u dunno what I mean, check out chapter "fuk" and u will understand everything)

Secondly, I'm still busy, but wanted to write a short chapter at least so u can know I'm still alive XD

Ready for the few Lenku scenes..? Welp, not that romantic tho.

WARNING!!!

Contains a surprise! Get ready!!

Third-person P.O.V:-

Len and Miku didn't know Meiko was serious while saying that. Who would not think it was a joke? In other meaning, who would think as crazy as the smart principal of this school. Or in other words, orphanage.

She would do everything possible just for the sake of her daughter. Literally.

"You two should just agree to this because there is no way I'm gonna change my plans," she said as she puts her arms across her chest, showing the two a serious face so that they know she was not lying to them.

Len rolled his eyes before staring at the big object in front of him. No wonder, he was amused to see that kind of a present.

Showing Meiko one of his famous stubborn faces, he pouted as he tried to open his mouth to talk, just to be cut off without even talking by now a smiling Meiko saying, "believe it or not, this is your new house."

Showing the most innocent smile Len have ever seen, she gave them the keys to the entrance.

"Here, the keys. You obviously need them to enter the house. Also," Meiko completed as she pulled Len closer to her and whispered something that Miku couldn't hear even though she was near.

She just recognized Len's widened eyes being serious and cool like they were before. Without caring, Miku stayed calm as she stared at the ground, waiting for them to finish whatever they are talking about.

She is used to secrets. She waited more than seven years to hear the truth and now is the right time to know it they said. Although Meiko and the others are still hiding more secrets about lots of things she wanted to know for a long time ago.

Miku just sighed at her thoughts and looked at the two now having an awkward moment.

Len was blushing while Meiko smirked lifting her thumb, just like she always did.

I wonder, what are they talking about..?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

They entered the house. It was a small house, but enough to live in. It had two floors, with some fancy furniture adding such a majestic look to the house.

Sitting on the red and black sofa in the living room, Miku just waited there for Len to explore the house. She just kept on solving some problems inside her mind. Deep inside her, she hoped it all was just a dream, but the part she is living in the same house as Len and maybe attending the same school with him just stopped her from thinking about that weird dream she is in.

Len, on the other hand, found almost all the rooms in the house, and now he came to tell Miku some news. He recognized the slight blush on her cheeks. He rushed towards her to ask, "are you alright? Seems you've got a fever since we were wandering around a while ago," as he put his hand on her rosy cheek, he also blushed which left a hint of pink on his face. Miku just held his hand before taking them away from her face as she looked at her skirt saying, "I'm fine.."