Her Teacher.

"Len!!"

"Huh? What was that??" Len said as he looked around to see if anyone has entered the room.

"Len! That's me!!"

"Huh? Miku?"

"What's going on here?!!" A brown-haired woman said.

"M-ms. Meiko.. I.. Umm..." Len tried to explain, but he couldn't. He was scared.

What will happen if the principal of this school knew that he is with a girl in the night? Especially when they are alone?

"Oh.. Seems that you two are getting along together. So, you already know about Miku, huh." Ms. Meiko said.

Len blushed. "I-it's not like that! I-I was going to the dorm when I heard my favorite music and-" "Don't worry about it." Ms. Meiko cut him off.

"Just don't tell anyone about Miku." She completed. "Why?" Len asked.

"She likes to be alone, so she doesn't want anyone to know about her." Ms. Meiko explained.

"Does that mean.. She doesn't have friends..?" Len mumbled. "She has one friend, actually."

"One friend?"

'Guys, will you stop talking about me?'

"Seems like we annoyed Miku. I'm sorry, my precious daughter." Ms. Meiko smiled as she patted Miku's head.

"Wait, you're her mother?!" Len almost shouted.

"No no no, I'm her teacher. I really love her so I call her my daughter. Her mother died a long time ago." Ms. Meiko said as she hugged Miku.

"Oh.. I see." Len faked a smile.

"Her teacher? Wait, you're the principal, right?" Len said.

"I'm the principal, but I teach her everything." Ms. Meiko said while still hugging Miku tightly.

"Everything?"

"Everything."

"Including that making--"

"Yes, everything."

"Wow.."

'She taught me how to play the piano.' Miku wrote in the skitch book.

"Wow, that's awesome!" Len smiled widely.

"Want me to teach you?" Ms. Meiko winked. "U-umm.."

"Okay then! Come to this room every day after school. Got it?" Ms. Meiko grinned.

"Bu-but I.."

"Yes! See you tomorrow after school!!" Ms. Meiko said happily. "Oh, and return to the dorm soon because it's dark outside." She completed.

"O-okay.."

"Bye-bye!" And she left.

"Len... Why do you hate girls?"

"Huh? Who's there?"