Conflicted Passions.

Third Person P.O.V:-

"Len!!" Miku panicked. What happened to him? He was talking normally just now! She quickly put her palm on his forehead to check his temperature, but as soon as her palm touched his skin, his eyes opened slowly. "I'm fine," He sighed, "I'm just a bit sleepy," He smiled as he lightly pats her head. Miku blushed lightly. Was he reading her mind again? No, that does not matter now. What matters is that he was putting his head on her shoulder like it were nothing. She pouted, "you scared me, idiot!" She whisper-yelled at him, and he chuckled.

"You must've been tired after all of those things happening today. Take a rest, I'll wake you up after the movie is over," She whispered while smiling warmly at him. He nodded his head before closing his eyes softly, soon drifting off into deep sleep.

Miku sighed, her whole body softening after making sure he was fast asleep. She soon ignored the movie and started daydreaming again. Did she overreact back then? But she was really worried about him. After all, they had a long day, not forgetting to mention that they were using him quite a lot lately, for he was the only useful Kagamine at the time.

She placed his head on her lap as she started playing with his hair slowly; making sure he does not wake up in the process. "How is your hair so smooth?" she giggled before removing his hair tie, making his hair fall loosely on her lap. She looked up at the TV, realizing that the movie has ended. "I said I'll wake him up after the movie ended, but..." she looked at his peaceful face, taking a note for his long eyelashes that brushed softly on his cheek. She hesitated.

Well, maybe letting him be for now will not hurt, right?

She shut down the TV and started humming a soft lullaby, slowly placing her fingers on his loose hair. She really hoped that the future treated him better, hoped that he would have more time to rest than the previous few days.

"So! As I have explained earlier, we'll start training for the 'promised day' today!" And so, Miku's hopes crushed in no time.

Meiko put several types of weapons on the table and asked everyone to choose whatever they liked the most. "of course, Miku is not going to fight along with us," Kaito added, taking a gun and examining it before putting it back on the table. Miku opened her mouth to speak, but Len covered her mouth, "Why isn't she allowed to fight with us?" He tried to sound as calm as ever, and it seemed to work. Meiko smirked, "we'll use her for something else," She explained bluntly, soon returning to her serious attitude. "so, to explain further, you can choose whatever you like as your weapon, and then we'll bring an instructor to teach you how to deal with them and become as skilled as possible in a span of two years," She took a small dagger while explaining without thinking, probably to give them a closer look as an example. They all nodded and studied the weapons.

"Just so you know, some of your friends and teachers present here are trained and can be your instructors as well. Training will be every day after classes, and during morning time when it's a day off," Kaito explained further and everyone frowned. Well, they had no other choice, it was a life-or-death situation. They all sighed and chose a weapon anyways. No one wanted to complain at the time.

Len found himself picking up a sword. He just observed it silently as a certain velvet-haired girl approached him. "Oh, I can teach you that," she smiled as she inched closed to him. He turned his head slightly to look at her, and then he looked back at the sword in his hand. "oh," he suddenly blurted, "I forgot that you could fight. Then, I look forward to working with you," He bowed politely which made Yukari chuckle. "Yeah, same here," She took out her hand to shake which Len gladly accepted. "I may be going around with a wheelchair, but I'm quite tough to deal with. I hope you're prepared," She smirked at him and he gulped, but nodded his head anyway, putting on a nervous smile without noticing. "Alright, if you have found a suitable weapon and your instructor, you may leave with them so you can start your training, if only a weapon, write your name in this paper so we can bring an instructor for you, and of course you can take your time if you still haven't decided on a certain weapon," Meiko kept on talking, but her voice was soon covered by a certain violet haired girl's voice, "so, shall we, Kouhai?"