"Oh fuck off" I muttered out as I pulled away from Kyle and walked over to my half eaten pancake that had been left.

"Language Eliza, you're a lady" dad yelled at me in a startling stern voice that had me do a double take.

As much as I was my dad's world, he had a very bad temper which was extremely unpredictable.

Not wanting another fight, I nodded with my head bowed desperate to ease the tension in the room.

I couldn't give a shit about my language, but my dad was very old fashioned in his ways. He believed women should be in the kitchen and stay at home to look after the children.

Little did he know, I was not going to be that woman. 

Dad's harsh glare vanished at my obedience and quickly took his leave without saying another word.

Feeling anger and frustration from his rude attitude, I picked up the leftovers of my pancake and shoved it in my mouth whilst staring out the window watching as my dad got into one of his many cars.

"He's right though. As much as I want everything with you, I don't think we're ready for 4 little children running around causing mayhem" Kyle laughed as he walked over to me.

Choking harshly on the food, I grabbed a glass of water and gulped it down to stop myself from dying a painful death all from a pancake.

"4? You must be insane to think we're gonna have 4 kids".

Patting my chest to relieve the uncomfortable tightness, I placed the glass down and sighed heavily.

Kyle paced over towards me and snaked his muscular arms around my waist and pulled my body back up against him. His breath tickled my ear and let out a husky groan.

"I'm sure I can persuade you" he whispered seductively before licking the outer part of my ear.

"FIDDLE STICKS" I blurted out as I felt his very evident arousal press against my lower back. Kyle was like a horny bunny, and I the awkward turtle. I had somehow got into a habit of blurting out random words when he got too much, which was always. He had no boundaries.

"Seriously Eliza" he chuckled before pulling away and spinning me around with his hands still resting on my waist.

"You're so fucking cute" he mumbled before placing his lips on mine with such force and possessiveness.

Melting into his touch, I lent back with my hands very gently pushing against his chest but Kyle only deepened the kiss with his hands gripping my ass.

"K-Kyle stop" I pleaded, but he continued fighting against me as I tried pushing him off me.

Kyle was a man who always got what he wanted in life and the bedroom, but I was not in the mood today. 

"Why?" he growled out as he finally pulled away looking at me with frustration.

"I feel bloated. Later" I smiled at him as I stroked his cheek hoping my sweet voice and promise of sex later would calm him down.

Kyle's tense face thankfully relaxed and he nodded whilst slipping his fingers through mine.

"Anyway, I just need to go and change and then I'll be ready". I awkwardly patted his chest in hopes of clearing the strong tension in the room.

"Of course. I'll wait for you in the car".

———————————————————————-

3 hours later

"So, what animal do you want to see next?".

As much as I loved Kyle, I wasn't fond of the way he held me sometimes. Especially in public. It was as if he was threatened by any man that even looked my way. I never understood his logic as I was the most boring and plain looking girl. But from the way he held me, it was like I was a supermodel which I certainly wasn't.