Before The Accident (2)

Start from the beginning

But her spirits which pushed her to move forward and overcome her stereotype from people.

She grew up as a businessman's daughter, she knew how she was being treated by her family contrary to outside treatment.

She was rumored as campus belle, yet she was arrogant, spoiled and bi*ch.

It was not her intention to show her smug expression with others. It was just the way she was.

It may perhaps due to her past experience where a lot of bullying from school, they looked at her as someone easy to bully.

Her height was also the reason she was bullied before, she was high enough yet compared to her friends and Daniel, she was much shorter.

She didn't have a choice to put her facade face to cover her weak self.

Although she looked strong at outside, inside, Daniel knew about her soft heart.

He was always there when she needed him. She would complain and cry if anything happened to her.

He was also regretful. Mostly about her bullying was about him or her rich status.

She stated in the magazine articles, she was happy to be born in her family, yet she didn't wish to be rich for people to hate her.

She wished them to look at her as herself, not her family background.

It was the reason she worked hard to prove and improve herself.

Contrarily from her expectation to pursue her dream, in her campus life, she suddenly fell in love with modeling job. To be precise was to be a magazine model.

She was fond of cute things, including cute fashion.

The job she took was mostly about her wearing cute designs.

Beside she gained more famous, money and acknowledgments.

She got a free dress from designers she liked. It was bliss for her.

A sudden call from her smartphone. It was her daddy.

She grabbed it and pressed the green button. She said, "Hello, Daddy?"

{Sacchan! You are a model? How can you never tell us? We were shocked when we saw your face everywhere in billboard and magazine!}

"I was in billboard as well? Hmm, that's weird. Anyway, yes, I started modeling about a month ago. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It just happens."

Her daddy fell silent. {Sacchan, are you really not interested to be the heiress? Of course, I'll support your dream yet I wish you'll be the one who leads this company later in the future.}

She shook her head while biting her finger flesh.

She said,"...No, Daddy. My sister is much suitable to be the heiress. I'm not interested in business."

{That...Hahh...Kezia, your sister, is too ambitious. I don't know if the position will be the right choice for her. I'm afraid it will bring unfortunate to the company.}

"Daddy! What are you saying to your own daughter?! Ambitious is good, it leads people to work harder and better. She has goals and target that is something you must admire for a people like that. Can you see her works in the company? She's a pretty good, right? And, I'm also ambitious, you know?" She pouted her lips from his father statement.

{I know, I know. I saw her, she was a good example of a capable employee. But, Sacchan...nevermind.

About ambitious you talked about. She was a little bit different from your definition.