"Taehyung-ahhh"

"Whattt?"

"Your phone is ringing"

Running to the living room, he quickly takes his phone and answering without any second thoughts.

"Yes?"

"Tae, you better come to the station now. Your sister has been attacked and she is here"

Oh shit

-

"I am fine, look, you need to check on the person who saved me not—"

"Gyuri, your brother is on his way here. I think it will be better if he comes and take you home"

Gyuri groans, stomping her feet as she glares at the officer sitting across the table. Namjoon has always been so strict and stern despite knowing her as Taehyung's sister. She thought he can just let her leave but then apparently no.

"Namjoon, I am fine. Look? Am I injured? No right? Would you please let me—"

Suddenly the door swung opened, banging the wall beside it making both of them jerked in surprise. Taehyung pants as his eyes searched for his sister, walking towards her in a flash before kneeling beside her, his hands roaming all over her hands and legs, checking her.

"Are you hurt? Where are you hurt? Who did this to you? Who attacked you? Tell me. I will find him. Are you alright? Tell me are you hurt?"

Gyuri found herself tongue-tied when her brother appeared out of nowhere and now kneeling beside her chair, shooting endless questions at her. She quickly shakes her head, catching his hands and grip it firmly.

"I am fine. I am not hurt"

"Are you sure. Let me check you aga—"

"Namjoon has checked me countless times. I am fine. The guy didn't even hurt me. The person you need to check is the one who actually saved me. Sh—"

"Taehyung", Namjoon cuts in. "I think it's better we take it outside. Gyuri will stay here with Hoseok. She will be more than safe in here. I'll take you to the attacker"

-

Namjoon leads the way to the cell where the attacker has been detained for further investigation. The guy has his head down and as they approach them, they could hear him groaning in pain.

Both of them stood outside the cell, ignoring the glares from the other people whom are detained in the same cell. Their eyes are on the guy whom has his head down, purple and red bruises all over his big face, his neck and a few dark-blue spots on his arm. 

"This is the guy". Namjoon points at cell, shaking his head as he looks at him. "He is hurt pretty bad you know"

"The guy who saved my sister, did this to him?", Taehyung raised his eyebrows, amazed and impressed at the work of his sister's saviour. "It's either this person is real weak or the guy who saved my sister is just dead ass strong"

Taehyung observes the guy, he is quite tall, very buff, broad shoulders, big hands and definitely bigger than him. It takes at least a man his size to topple him down and hurt him this way. Whoever the person who saved his sister, he must be real good in self-defence or perhaps trained in any martial arts.

"I must say, the guy hit all his vital points", Namjoon nods his head in amazement as he turns to face Taehyung.

"Where is this person who saved my sister?"

"Hoseok was talking to the person just now. I didn't get to see the guy yet. I was taking care of your sister. Let me try to call him"

Taehyung's eyes never leave the guy sitting in the cell, he watches him like a hawk. As much as he wants to barge in and teach him a lesson, he had to stop himself reminding him that he is a licenced officer. It will be a total mess if he does that and he doubts it will give him any good.

"Tae, let's go. The person is at his table. We can go and talk to him". Namjoon gestures him to follow his lead as soon as he ends the call with Hoseok.

Heading straight to the tables where all the other officers are kept busy with endless calls and people coming over, both of them managed to slipped in to Hoseok's table which is at the most back. Expecting to see a man sitting there, their steps halted the moment their eyes caught the sight of a woman instead. Long brown hair covering her face as she rests her face on her palm, elbow hooked at the edge of the table. Her legs crossed as she fidgets, looking as if she has been there for long and starting to feel bored.

"Excuse me Miss, are you waiting for someone?", Namjoon asked, in the politest way possible.

Namjoon's voice startled her, earning a shriek from her as she turns around. Her sleepy eyes look up to them, confused and lost as she tries to register the sight. And that's the moment Taehyung's heart skipped a beat, making his eyes widened as he takes in the sight of the familiar woman in front of her. Thousands of questions pushed into his head, rending him speechless as he looks at her. Shocked will be an understatement to express the feelings waving into his head at that time. The only word he could utter is her name.

"Nana?"

~~~~

NOTE

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having a wonderful day! I hope this chapter is enjoyable and good. I am sorry if it lacking T_T

But thank you for reading my book! Love youuu~