"Is that a pepper spray?", Jihyo asked, looking amused. "This person gave you a pepper spray...?"

Nana looks at the pepper spray, feeling so confused as another hand checks the paper bag just to find another note. She quickly opens it, reading it quickly.

"Morning Nana,

I heard about the recent cases around the place, please stay safe! Here is a pepper spray. I hope you know how to use it. Don't go out alone at night. Have a good day ahead!"

Did this person really give her a pepper spray...?

-

"You know, you're going to get caught anytime soon"

Taehyung turns to look at Jungkook whom has been doing push-ups in his living room. Half an hour ago he crashed his place, saying that he needs to get out of his apartment because there are too many girls in the house. Jungkook's housemates brought their friends in for a movie night and he wasn't in the mood to be socializing. So, he ran to Taehyung's house which is just a floor above his.

 So, he ran to Taehyung's house which is just a floor above his

"Why are you even here again?"

"Tae hee is there. I don't want to talk to her"

"Not my fault that your ex-girlfriend is there". Taehyung resumes scrolling his phone, letting the television on just to fill in the silence of the house. "Why did you even date her before, she is not even your type"

"We did not date", Jungkook rolls to his back, catching his breath after doing 60 push-ups non-stop. "It was just a freaking rumour and I hated it"

 "It was just a freaking rumour and I hated it"

"Really". Taehyung glanced at him lazily, giving a very uninterested look before shifting his eyes back to his phone.

"At least I didn't act like a creep. Leaving random not—"

"Get out"

Taehyung got to his feet and heads straight to the kitchen, pouring himself a cup of apple juice. He stares blankly at the windows in front of him, his mind drifting further away from reality, not listening to Jungkook's endless babbling in the background. How he wishes Jungkook would just leave  and go back to his house instead of lingering in his house. All he does is nag about it and never wanting to drop the topic.