27. There's still a piece that loved him.

Mimin

Walking along the trail of my house, I unlocked the door after a week of staying in the camp. My flight had just landed an hour back and I was finally home. Pulling my bags inside, I rushed to see Miael. It had been pretty long, 2 years were just not easy. I left my bags in the dining hall and ran upstairs. Taking a deep breath, I turned the knob of her room, "Miael!" I called.

"Miae-l-l..." my eyes just went in some other zone glaring at the scene going on in front of me. What the fuck?

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" I yelled rushing out on seeing her wrapped in Noah's arms more intimately than Bella and Edward in Twilight. How can they be progressing so fast?

The scene kept on running in my mind as I received a message from the Merchant Navy Company regarding my application.

"This is in respect to the application no. 172790, your job cannot be confirmed as you don't meet the eligibility criteria. We couldn't obtain the no-marriage certificate as the system shows you have been married for the past 2 years already." The floor beneath my feet melted into the mud as I began to drawn in my own fearful world. What the fuck?

My nerves slowly began to get softer after a few minutes of trying to read and re-read the text just to understand if there was any fault but I guess, fate had played its trump card in my game. I clicked on the dialer, found Attorney Pascal's number and with shivering hands phoned him. He was the Attorney who handled Mieal's and Noah's marriage, I knew he was the only one who could help me in this situation.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey, Attorney Pascal, Mimin this side." I breathed finally.

"Oh hi, Mrs. Martin!" He smiled from the other side.

What? No! No! No!

"Its Mimin Renaldi, Miss. Mimin Renaldi." I bit my lips in nervousness. I was confused about my own name right now.

"You got divorced? Why didn't you call me?" He asked in astonishment.

"No, I didn't get divorced?" I gulped in anxiousness, "Why would I get divorced?

"That only!" He sighed. "You and Mr. Martin were just a match made in heaven, it would have been such a waste of love if you got divorced?"

"Eh, I'm not married. What are you talking about?" I questioned getting furious.

"What are you talking about?" He repeated my question, "I was your attorney, I got you and Mr. Martin married. Remember I got Noah registered as the new shareholder of the Renaldi's 20% shares?"

My head swirled, heartbeat almost dropped to 0 while my throat soared as I held Riri's room's door for support. This is not happening. You've got to be kidding me.

"Mimin!" Miael rushed out of her room calling for me. My cell phone slipped from my hand in shock as I ran inside Riri's room hiding from her. I was not sure of the exact situation right now, yet I was pretty sure there was a chance my sister just slept with my legal husband.

"Mimin!" Riri called staring at me through her mirror. She turned around and rushed to hug me. I was still lost in figuring out what mess was I stuck in now when I heard Noah call Miael.

"I've got to go!" I told Riri parting from her and picking up her cell phone dialed Caleb's number, "Get me a gun!"

"Calm down Princess, we usually greet people with Hello or Good morning." He laughed before I hung up the call and ran out of Riri's room straightaway to the parking lot.