3. He had the scent of Rain.

"I'm not an attention seeker!" I yelled again banging the side of the table he was leaning at.

He tilted his body away from me, pushed me aside as always and asked Lele, again, "What is her problem?"

The other boys began to walk away while I blocked his way by reaching up to his collar length.

"I have got ears, I can understand your language too." I despised. Glaring right into his eyes and questioning his ego, I made sure my eyes yell at him in secret the curse words I didn't want my mouth to use.

He smirked blowing me away from his route, "I don't talk to girls who can't reach my height."

My jaw dropped down to his standards as he attacked my weakness. How dare he? What..the...!

"Liam," Jade called out to him trying to rescue the little devil. He picked up his bag and started to walk away avoiding me.

"Wait!" He was going to die by my hands today. "Do you think it's a joke? Do you know how many people are crazily dying to talk to you? They do so much for you, they create fan clubs, bring you gifts and what do you do in return? Show them this arrogant attitude of yours? Do you think its funny?" I asked lashing out all my anger in just a single breath. If I was going down, how could I let him stay up alone?

His footsteps stopped hearing the reality as he turned to face me. Vanishing the distance between us, he opened his stupid mouth to spray dirt again, "See, I told you—Popularity is all she craves. Creating a scene and standing up for all the other people to gain their love and support. This is like becoming a rebel and creating a hype about yourself on your very first day." He airlifted his hands speaking loudly, more like announcing to the world. "But even if you get popular, it will always be because of me. Remember that, Missy."

I was sure he was an asshole, but I had no clue he had gone down to this level. The Liam I knew could never say such rough words to anyone. By now I had tears in my eyes. They were not because I was hurt by his words, they were because I was disappointed by him. I knew Liam was always better but I never knew being better would drag him down the lane of insanity. His arrogant nature was so exaggerated that I feared what would happen if he found out who I was?

I wiped my tears and began to walk away when all of a sudden a weirdly calm voice stopped me, "Wait."

I turned to find another guy appear through the crowd. Ironically, he was so much more handsome than the two of them. He had hazel eyes that promised hope but he had a jawline similar to that of Liam's, a little better but still alarming. His deep black hair tossed at the tip of his eyelids from aside as he continued to walk towards me. I could bet he was some another popular guy who had the power to drive the school crazy. How did I know? Well, he walked towards me while the crowd kept on mumbling slowly. Some of them took his pictures while some stupid girls fainted. Weirdly, even to me, he felt someone out of this world. The edges of his chest neatly outlined his grey shirt, while the cuts on his waist were creased out by the denim he was wearing. How can something so unusual look so good on anyone?

As if this wasn't enough, he simply leaned down to my face, pulled my chin up with his index finger and took a clearer look, "if she is someone who seeks attention, then your whole life about real attention seekers was a lie." He told Liam stepping away from me.

"What?" Liam asked in confusion looking at Jade. His face had a thin layer of yellow while his always proud eyes had a glint of fear.

Jade shrugged his shoulders getting rid of the blame, "Don't look at me, I already told you. She is not an attention seeker."

"Apologies, now!" The new guy commanded.

Riri, this is where you ask your heart to stay calm.