2. He had the scent of Ocean (new update)

"You bitch!" I roared. By now I had gained the only thing I never wanted, attention, that too from the whole class. Most of the boys were drooling over my act while all the girls seemed pretty accurately jealous. I had managed to push myself into the same pool I had just dodged a minute ago. But still, the arrogant bastard didn't look at me, even once.

"What do you think of yourself, huh? How can you just leave me out there hanging on my own when I already told you I'm new here. Don't you have any manners?" I yelled questioning his moral etiquette.

He kept down his pen and slightly pushing me aside asked Lele, "Is she talking to me?"

"What is wrong with him? Is he mentally sick?" I folded my arms in disbelief.

"Tell your friend she is too noisy." He sniffed calmly speaking to Lele, "we're trying to study here."

"Riri, stop." Lele pulled me aside. "Didn't I tell you, he is the wrong guy. We don't bother the Golden boys."

I jerked her hand and exhaled out of frustration, "he asked for it." I told her sitting beside him.

"What's going on?" My dad, the principal of the school, entered our classroom. All the students stood up except the ugly hearted guy. I had already formed a perception for him and it seemed pretty accurate.

Our teacher rushed to him and eyed us all to stay quiet, "Nothing Mr. Renaldi, we're just welcoming the new girl." She explained removing her black locks from her face.

"Liam?" Dad called. I looked around to find everyone staring at the guy sitting beside me. So, Mr. Devil-heart has a name similar to my archnemesis.

"Did you cause any trouble?" Dad added raising his brows.

Liam tilted his lips upward, "No, I was just minding my own business."

Oh, How much I hated it when he smiled that way. My hands would itch to just grab hold of his face and bang it on his desk.

"Why don't you stand up and reply?" I banged the desk again trying my best to not take his head between my palm and the bench. Everyone gasped loudly giving me haunting looks as if I have offended them to the core of their belief.

"Wow, it seems like someone is a huge fan of Renaldi's." The kids from the backbench commented. What is wrong with this school?

"He is exempted from greeting the teachers. Apparently, he is superior in post than all of us." The teacher explained forcing a smile.

Exempted? What is he? A dog who knows no respect for anyone?

"Even so, it doesn't give him the right to be disrespectful towards someone who is elder than him. And I don't get it, why is he so important, who is he?" I questioned rolling my eyes.

Well exactly, who is he? How dare he speak to my dad so rudely? Even my arch-nemesis never dared to do that.

"Are you nuts? Don't you know? He is Liam Martin!" The hot girl with no brains yelled at me while constantly smiling at him, almost worshiping him.

"What if he is Lia..." I paused, turned to look at my dad with the most unexpected look on my face and asked, "Liam Martin?"

He simply shrunk his nose and nodded.

"Liam Martin, son of Christopher Martin, the owner of the school?" I reconfirmed. By now, my heart had already given up the thought of having a peaceful year in this school.

Get a grip girl, the wheel of fate is ruthless.

"Yes Riri, he is Liam Martin, youngest son of Christopher Martin," Dad answered as I lost my balance. The world that went upside down when I realized that being a Renaldi was a disaster at Linkton High, now rolled around a few times when I realized being a Renaldi around Liam Martin was the end of the life cycle.