Chapter 23: Roommates

~America's POV~
I thanked Germany, Poland and Japan for comforting me as I headed back to my seat. I had my Hood up and sat down making sure Russia or Mexico couldn't see my face. I sat down and fell asleep. A little while later I woke up to see we where arriving in the town. When the train stopped I yawned and stretched getting my suitcase. After I got of the train I met up with Germany, Poland an Japan. "hello" I said walking up to them. "who's this l" I heard a voice from behind me, it was Russia . "hey why don't you and I walk together Germany came up and said to me. We both walked to the college. "I know you may feel uneasy around Russia so that's why I'll walk with you and he can walk with the others" Germany said as we walked. "thanks" I replied. "I told the others not to tell him your here. You can tell him in your own time" I nodded and we continued walking and talking. Once we got to the college we entered a large hall where we got our dorm keys. (idk how this works. And the dorms are made up off 4 people) "I'm in room 604" Germany said. "oh I am too" I replied. "let's head up there. There is also too more people coming" Germany said as we took the lift up to the 6th floor. Once we got to the 6th floor we found our dorm and entered.

Once you entered you where in the sitting room that was joined with a small kitchen. There was also a balcony on the opposite side of the front door.

(here's a layout I made)

Germany and I walked into the bedroom and picked our beds since our other roommates where not here yet. I picked a top bunk and Germany picked the bottom bunk underneath where I was sleeping. I unpacked my suitcase and I was finished I went out to the balcony. It had an amazing view of a beach nearby. I stared at the amazing view for about 10 minutes until I heard our other roommates enter.

~Russia's POV~
I entered my dorm it was room 604. I walked in to see two other people inside. Germany was sitting on a couch while another person was outside on the balcony. "hey Germany" I said as I entered. I heard Germany whisper under his breath until he waved at me. "who's the other guy" I asked. Germany Shrugged so I went outside to met him. "um hello" I said as I entered the balcony. Wait this is the same guy form earlier on the train the one that sat in front on me. I recognised the black hoodie and grey jeans. "I'm Russia"
No reply
"uh do you talk" I asked confused. "hi" he said not turning around. "are you ok. I heard you crying on the train earlier" I asked. "I'm fine" He said pissed. I didn't want to piss him off anymore so I just left the balcony and entered the bedroom. "hey Germany which beds aren't taken" I asked. "the two beds farthest from the door" he replied. I decided to go for the bottom bed as it was easier for my height. I picked an empty wardrobe and placed some of my clothes inside. "Who's our other roommate. The one that hasn't come yet" Germany asked me. "oh well I asked the lady downstairs before I came up here and she said that nobody would be with us in here" I replied. "hey does that guy talk to you" I asked Germany. "uh can't talk know I've got to go met Poland byeeee" Germany said in a rush and ran out the door. "well that was weird but I wasn't going to question it." hey do you wanted to get food" I asked my roommate as it might let me to get to know him. "I-I.......Ok" he said "cool there's a Fast-food joint not to far away from here" I said. He nodded and we left campus.

The guy seemed very uneasy and always had he's hood up and head down so I couldn't see him. "so what's your name" I asked trying to make a small talk as we walked. He didn't reply to my question. "do you have a name" I asked. "I-I do" he said. "then what is it" again no reply. I sighed and I we continued walking. Once we got their we went inside and sat down. "hey what can I get you" the waitress asked. "can I get a medium coke with a regular burger" I asked. "OK and what about your sir" "can I get a large Chocolate Milkshake." He asked quietly. "Ok your food will be with you shortly" the waitress said as she left. Something about this person reminded me of America. Maybe it was the height as this person was so short like America but I wasn't sure. Our food came and we started eating. "so can you tell me about yourself" I asked. "w-well what w-would you like to know" he asked quietly. "well your name for starters" I said. I heard him then mumble something. "I'm sorry what was that" I asked. He mumbled something again but a bit louder. "I still can't hear you" I said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"America"
I was confused did I hear that right. "huh" I stumbled out. I then seen the person slowly lifted there head up. "Америка"

Oof my brain cells are gone. Sorry to end it on a cliffhanger but the next chapter won't be until Friday as I've exams Wednesday and Thursday kill me know. Sorry for any spelling mistakes but it's like 12:00 at night and I'm tried👌. 980 words
BAIII

~Soda