Chapter 8:Not A Good Day

Shit.....

America's POV

Once the kiss ended I grabbed my phone and checked the the time 1am Fuck I need to gets home now in should be have been home an hour ago. My father will be kill me.
"I'm sorry Russia I need to my father will be mad" I say as rush out the door before Russia could even say anything . I run outside asleep it rains heavily, I see my house it's down this hill. I run faster and faster down the hill when I trip.
I feel my self falling down the hill and my head hitting against all my the tiny rocks when I reached the bottom of the hill I pick myself up and see a bright light heading my way but when I realised what it was it was too late to move.

Narrators POV

An ambulance soon came and brought the injured American to the hospital. Meanwhile Canada was at home and couldn't sleep he decided to go downstairs. Canada entered the kitchen to see his mother, France crying. ". M-Mom is everything okay" Canada said in a worried tone. "I-its A-America he's in the hospital, h-he got hit by a car" France said With tears failing down her eyes. Canada stared in shock when suddenly he broke down tears spilling down his cheeks. Candia couldn't stop crying and was awake all night. Kiwi, Aussie and Canada didn't go to school the next day as they where to upset about their brother. America's family decided to visit America even though they knew he wouldn't be awake. When they seen America they felt their world fall apart even Britain was crying. Seeing the American like this broke their hearts. America had a broken arm, cuts and buries all over him. His skin was pale and he looked so helpless.
"His in a coma right now" one of the doctors said to America's family. "w-when will he wake up" Britain said as small as tears fell down his face. "where not sure at the moment" the doctor replied.

Russia's POV

As I walked home from school I wondered why America wasn't in today. Maybe he was sick, he did pass out last night. Why didn't he tell me then but Canada Australia and New Zealand weren't in today as well. Maybe I should have vist him. Eh yeah I will it couldn't hurt.

I knocked on the door to see an upset Canadian answer. "Canada is everything okay I was wondering if America was okay he wasn't in school today" I say quite worried. Canada looked at me tears started spilling down from his face. Candia then proceed to tell me everything. I stare at Canada in shock. This is all I my fault why did I let him go alone. I should have have done something. I ran to the hospital and asked to see America. Once I seen him in the hospital bed I broke down. This is alp my fault why did I do this, I don't deserve to live. Its my fault.

Its my fault

2 weeks later

These past too weeks have been horrible I can't stopping thinking about about the America how it's all my fault. I was sitting on the parked bench and watch the leafs fall.I haven't really talked to anyone and I think my siblings are starting to get worried about me. I don't care about myself I only want America to be safe. I want to hold America in my arms I won't him to feelings safe and warm. I suddenly feel a sharp pain pierce though my body. "gah what I the" I say as I fell to the Grassey floor.

Welp that was a roller-coaster of emotion I didn't really know what to do do but I just wet with it I know this chapter was short I apologise but ya know school been getting in the way (600 plus words)

~Soda