Chapter 18:Nightmares

~Flashback to 3 years ago the day America went missing~

~America's POV~
I looked out the window in horror. I did this, I started this all. I was interrupted from my thoughts when Canada bust throw the door. "AMERICA WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO" Canada shouted. I look at Canada he had been infected. "I... I didn't d-" I was cut of. "AMERICA WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS YOUR SO CARELESS YOU SHOULD JUST GO YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE" I was shocked that Canada would be say that. He had always been so quit and kind. I looked up at the Canadian who by now walked towards me and  *SLAP* Canada slapped me across the face as he walked out the the room not saying anything else. I held my hand to my face where Canada slapped me. "this is my fault" I muttered out as I got a pen and paper and wrote a note stating that I was running away.

~End of Flashback and back to present time~
~Canada's POV~

As I walked around the forest I couldn't get that memory out of my head I was the one that caused America to run away this is why I was to determined to find out him. So I could apologise. I never wanted this to happen I was just mad. As I kept walking around with little to no luck of finding America I walked back home as it grew darker. I usually spent most of my evenings looking for America but it was never any luck.

I got home and sat on my bed only to get a text from Japan.

>Japan
Hey

>Canada
Hi

>Japan
So Poland, Germany, Russia, Ukraine and I are going camping tomorrow want to join

>Canada
Yeah why not it's been a while since we all hung out

>Japan
OK meet at my house tomorrow at 4pm

>Canada
OK ill bring some snacks

I turned off my phone and put it on charge as I got ready for bed and slowly drifted to sleep.

~Dream time~
I was in a dark forest with trees so tall it felt like they where leaning over me. I looked around to see a figure slowly approach me as well as a bright light. The figure got closer as I soon realised it was America. "AMERICA" I called the out but he didn't replied. He stopped a couple feet away from me. "why did you do this" America said in a low voice. "I...I" I couldn't form there right words to answer him as I looked down but when I looked up at him flowers bloomed and pierced through his skin as blood dripped down I look in horror unable to move. When i suddenly look down to see my own hands covered in blood and the faint voice of America. "why" is the last thing I hear before I woke up.

I was covered in sweat. "it wasn't real it was wasn't real" I said to myself as I sat up. These nightmares seemed to always happen and I'd never really get much sleep because of them. I checked the time on my phone it was 5am. I knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep so I turned on a lamp and read a book until kiwi (New Zealand) my little sister came in. "I can't sleep" she said as he held on to the wing of her bird plushie. "do you want to sit beside me and I can read you a book" I said. Kiwi nodded and sat beside me as I read out loud my book. Until we both fell asleep.

Next chapter will be about the camping and I hoping to make it long. Anyway this chapter was mainly about Canada an why he feels guilty. 668 words sorry its not the longest chapter but I wanted to to make short cause I didn't really know what to do.
Baiiii

~Soda