Chapter 19: Log Cabin

So I realised that nobody goes camping in winter so instead let's say there going to a log cabin in the forest instead.

~Canadas POV~
I woke up with kiwi sitting beside  me fast asleep. I layed her head down on my pillow and went downstairs where I was greeted by my mother and father. "hello son" my father said as he drank his tea and read the newspaper. "hey dad" I said. "Japan and some other friends are spending the weekend in a log cabin can i join them. Japan is getting us a bus there" i asked. "yes of course" My dad replied. "What time do you have to be there for I'll be drop you at Japan's" My mothers asked. "around 4pm but I'd like to to be there a bit early" I replied with grabbing the maple syrup.

I headed back upstairs and into my room. "morning kiwi" I said as I walked in and found her getting up.
"good morning" kiwi replied with. Kiwi headed downstairs as I started to pack a bag.

~Time skip~

"Canada are you ready" my mom called from downstairs. "Yes mom I'm coming" I said running down the stairs with my bag on my back. We got into the car and started to drive to Japan's house. As we drove I looked out at the window and seen the snow fall. When was the last time we all hung out together. It's been so long I have can't even remember. When we arrived i got out of the the car and say goodbye to my mother. "hey Japan" I said meeting her at herself doorstep. "oh hey Canada I forget to mention but South Korea is coming to he's inside with Russia and Ukraine. Where just waiting for Poland and Germany to come " Japan said as she greeted me. I headed inside to see Ukraine, Russia and SK. "hey Canada" Ukraine said as he got up and gave me a little kiss.
When Germany and Poland come we all got on a bus Japan called to drive us since her car didn't have enough seats for us all.

~another time skip~
When we we arrived at the log cabin it was much bigger than we thought with 4 bedrooms, a kitchen, sitting room, 2 bathrooms and a patio in the front garden. The scenery when amazing around the house with many trees and what looked to be a small mountain near by. Japan pointed at the mountain and said "we can explore around there tomorrow" everyone agreed and we entered the building picking our rooms. Ukraine and I shared a down room downstairs beside the kitchen, Japan and SK shared the master bedroom upstairs , Poland and Germany had room beside Japan and SK while Russia had the small room at the front of the household with a balcony upstairs. We all headed to the kitchen to get some of food before heading to bed.

Hey its been awhile sorry this is small and rookie awhile but I kept procrastinating and in was buzy last week. I also moved the due date for the art contest to the 7th since some people need more time. I hope to have the next chapter out Sunday or Friday maybe earlier which would be great. 555 words.
Baii

~Soda