He paused and looked at her cute face.

He knew who she was, but he couldn't explain it to her right now.

He worried that, if the media knew she had amnesia, it would lead her to be used by those bad people.

"Please, just call me Sarah and could you tell me about this girl- I mean myself?" Her puppy-dog eyes enchanted Han's desire to wreck her up.

He nodded to her request.

"...I will tell you. But your conditions are slightly complicated. I will tell you soon enough if your health has already recovered."

"Alright," she slightly lowered her head like a sad puppy.

Han reached his hand out to touch her face. Tereza looked at Han with a shocked expression.

"Did you really forget about everything?" His blue eyes gazed at her with multiple meanings. He formed a smirk on his face.

"I-I don't know anything," she blushed at his handsomeness. She avoided his gaze.

"Are you sure?"

She stared back, and, suddenly, memories from the night before rushed into her head.

Her eyes opened widely as her skin became as red as a tomato.

Closing her mouth, she pointed a finger at Han. "Y-You we-were the one who raped me!!"

"I'm sorry, you mean reverse ****, Miss Ginga."

"Hh...what do you mean?!"

"You don't remember, do you? You were the one who took the initiative to approach me. You kissed me, pulled me, and ripped my clothes off..."

"I-I didn't-"

"...Then, you started to touch all over my body..."

"S-Stop! Why didn't you stop me?!"

"Of course, I tried to stop you! But you still stuck to me like glue and didn't let go no matter how hard I tried pushing you.

Then, I gave up and played along with you.

I'm not sure in regards to what happened, but we already had our sexual intercourse together, Miss Ginga. "

"You should have just kept trying harder to stop me!"

"...I'm sorry, Miss Ginga. I'm a normal man. In a situation where I see a beautiful and cute woman, kiss me out of nowhere and seduce me with her tongue, of course, I would lose my mind! If there is a person who can reject that seduction, I will make him my great grandpa! "

"D-Don't say such embarrassing things!!" She blushed hard. She looked at Han who was also looking at her like she was a small pet.

Her teary eyes were really hard to ignore. He held her face again and rubbed her smooth cheeks.

"I'm sorry..."

"You must take responsibility," she muttered softly.

If someone didn't have sharp ears, that person would have thought it was just a faint noise.

Fortunately, he heard her, so he asked again, "Excuse me? Did you say something?"

"Didn't you hear me? You must take responsibility! Marry me, you hear?!"

Han was dumbfounded and looked at her red face.

For Tereza who lived in a conservative kingdom, if someone took a man's or a woman's virginity away, you needed to marry that man or woman.

Well, the best thing to do is no sexual intercourse before marriage.

This made Tereza tremble with shame. For her eighteen years of life, she never had sex with anyone.

Not even with her ex-husband, the narcissistic king.

In the past, before they could have a wedding night, the war came and Tereza had to help the soldiers.

Another obstacle blocked the couple's ideal life and lead to her being framed.

Now, this guy in front of her had already tasted the sweet body of hers. How could she accept this?!

Han shocked by the sudden proposal. This was the first time that someone proposed to him.

Other women in his life were either always running away because of his scary face or he didn't particularly pay attention to them.

Maybe, you could say that Tereza was the first girl who caught his attention.

While he believed that this girl was stupid and reckless, she was also bold and fierce at the same time.

He actually had a planned to proposed to Tereza after he returned her to her family.

Because a man needed to responsible for what he did. He also realized that he didn't wear a condom that night.

Therefore, he was afraid that Tereza would suffer from an unwanted pregnancy.

Surprisingly, before he could say those sweet words, this woman had beaten him to the chase.

He formed a wide smile.

His heart started to beat and he slowly lowered his head. He kissed her red lips and whispered next to her right ear.

"Okay."