The acknowledgements

Thank you

This is the last official thing that’ll be posted to Virus (other than the soundtrack for the book that'll be up next), it’s a sad, sad, day. The last ‘chapter’ if you will. The acknowledgements….

There are so many people that I have to thank, and I feel like I won’t get to everyone.

I want to send a big thank you to each and every one of you.

These are just some of the people that have really stuck out to me- people that have made a big impact somewhere or other that deserve to be pointed out. But, each and every one of you deserve my thanks, and I appreciate each and every one of you.

First, I’d like to thank @KingCommenter, for not only being the first to comment on Virus, but also for sticking by this story since the beginning. Also, @abucola, @mynarrycupcakes, and @narry_cuddles for being there since the start.

I would like to thank all of you have so dedicatedly commented on most/all of the chapters. So thank you to @SmilingNiallxxx you’ve honestly made some of my days with your incredible comments. Thank you @TheFaultInOurNarry_x for the insane dedication to this story. I’ve read all your comments, and they have made some pretty bad days bearable.

I absolutely adored reading all of your weird/ funny conversations. And I loved all the jokes, pick-up lines, funny stories… the whole lot of it.

I’d like to thank @_Specter_, for giving me the brutal truth, and pointing out things that I could fix. Thank you for the honest feedback, and thank you for helping make this story better.

I’d like to thank my ‘royal advisors’ @holdinghoransheart and @ShutterSunflower who helped me make the tough decisions and helped me when I was doubting myself or being unsure. Thank you for listening to my random rambles, and helping me sort through my ideas. Thank you for joking around with me, and helping me make sure this story is the best it could be.

Thank you @WordsNeverBreak, and @LxstingLashtxn for the amazing thought out responses. It’s been incredible to see someone picking my story apart like you two have, and seeing such thought out, thorough responses just has amazed me. You didn’t just look at a chapter you looked at the overall story- the focus, and exactly what kind of story it was. You looked at every aspect of it, and have given me some incredible ideas too. So thank you.

Thank you @BriannaThronton6 and @NataliaNJH for all of your comments, and for also being there since the beginning. For the lovely comments, and the funny stories. Thank you.

And thank you to those of you who I didn’t mention, just because you’re not specifically named here doesn’t mean that you don’t mean the world to me. You do, and I want to say thank you to you too.

And to each and every one of you, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU.

You’ve all been so incredible, and this story would not have been as much of a success (if any) had it not been for all of you. Thank you for the fan art, the kind words, the funny comments, the votes, and the thoughtful answers.

You have all made this a fun experience, and a memorable one. So thank you.

I’m somewhat relieved that this story is over, but I’m also majorly sad. This story feels like my baby, and now it’s all grown up. If I had known that this story would have ended up like this in the beginning, I would have never believed it.

You’ve all been incredible, and I cant say it enough. But THANK YOU, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I love you all.

Xx Val