Chapter 52

Update, update, update! Yay! <<< read that like a little jingle or something… xD

All of your comments are amazing! I truly appreciate it.

I truly do not know what I’m doing with my life anymore….

I love you all… just putting that out there.

And I’d also like to be serious for just a second and say: I’m always here for any of you. If anyone is hurting or just needs someone to talk to; I’m always here, no matter what.

Dedication to: @Tay-a-lor, @BriannaThornton6, @theblueinhiseyes, @HappyxLittlexPill, & @SmilingNiallxxx (for all getting the shoes question right/ close enough)

&

@NarryDirectioner123 (cuz you could be right;P), and @SmilingNiallxxx (cuz you’re close enough to what happens in this chapter.)

Pages: 8

Word count: 2,200 xD

Answer: sneakers (if we’re being specific: vans), and barefoot depending on the situation.

Now without further ado, enjoy.

~~~xxxxxx~~~

~Niall~

Darkness surrounded me, the only sounds echoing off the walls being small whimpers and the sound of metal on metal. I snapped my head up, trying to find out where the whimpers were coming from because I knew exactly who it was making those noises. I tried moving closer to the whimpers, trying my best to try and comfort the boy, only to find myself chained to the wall.

My hands were chained behind my back, feet chained together allowing me no room to move more than a centimeter. I groaned in frustration, the whimpers hitting me from every side driving me just as crazy as being chained up and helpless did.  It was still dark, so dark that you wouldn’t be able to see your hand in front of your face.

Then the lights flashed on, momentarily blinding me and making white dots dance across my vision, and I cringed back shutting my eyes tight. Slowly I began to inch my eyes open, trying to adjust to the bright lights.

The whimpers started up again, and my eyes flew open, no longer caring about the blinding lights or white dots dancing in my vision.

Several torturous minutes later my vision returned, but I wish it hadn’t. The room was familiar, achingly so, and not a place I wish to ever be in again. But what was even worse was that I wasn’t the one strapped to that retched table, but in my place was someone that would never deserve to be there: Harry.

He was squirming, tugging harshly on the leather straps holding him to the table, whimpering and emitting small noises of fear as he fought the restraints.

I tugged harshly on my own, trying to find any way to get out of here to help him. This couldn’t be happening, not to someone like him. This shouldn’t be happening to anyone.

No matter how hard either of us tugged, we made no progress. We were both just as stuck as we were in the beginning.

The door opened, clanging as the rusted metal pieces clashed together. In sauntered my worst nightmares: The group that made my life more of a living hell than I thought would be possible. First, Carrie strutted in, soon followed by a smirking Stan, then Jim, then Gay. I shuddered at the sickeningly sweet smirks permanently engraved on their faces. None of this could be good.