Chapter 4

Hey guys! Update time! Anyone else excited?

Dedication: @LovingThemBoys, @Lnyce15, @Kingcommenter, and @MyetHargrow Because I love reading all of your comments! It means a lot to me that you guys comment so thank you!

Word count: 790

---

Liam?

My eyes widened, I actually couldn’t believe it. I thought he hated me, and would have loved to kill me. And right then he had the perfect opportunity. To say I was confused would be the understatement of the century. I stared at him wide eyed as he smirked at me.

“I don’t even want to know how you just decided to wake up, see a zombie and not grab a weapon. Are you stupid?” He questioned me and I growled. I was NOT stupid!

“I’m not stupid! Actually, I saved your mate’s life so I would get rid of that smirk on your face if I was you! I woke up to see that walker about to eat Harry as her midnight snack. I jumped up drawing its attention and I didn’t have any time to grab a weapon cuz I was too busy being pinned to this damned wall. So there!” I ranted, while his mouth hung open slightly but was quickly replaced with his cocky smirk again.

“Then you were handling it so well that you decided to not wake any of us up to help?”

“Excuse me, but I figured that if I made enough noise to wake you up- which by the way would require a blow horn- I would attract the other walkers and they’ll find the same way in that this one did! I was only trying to make sure that you all would live through the night, but I promise next time I think about protecting you all I will go against those thoughts.” I hissed, and stalked back to my little corner not turning around to see his expression. I heard him let out a defeated sigh, and shook my head.

“Listen, I’m sorry okay? I just, I really don’t trust people. We’ve been screwed over several times and I really just don’t want that to happen again. I swear I don’t hate you, I am just being cautious, but I can see you’re not someone that’s going to mug us or something. Thanks for saving Harry, it means a lot.” He told me quietly as to not wake up the other boys. Somewhere during that little speech I had turned around to face him and saw he was being honest.

“It’s alright mate, I didn’t really trust you lot either. Now get some sleep, I’m going to find the whole she came through and close it up and drag her downstairs.” I muttered, grabbing her headless body and started dragging it to the door. He shook his head no and grabbed her head by the hair and picked up her feet, helping me take it downstairs. I shot him a thankful smile and he actually smiled back.

So that’s what we did, we carried the dead undead girl downstairs and quickly found where she pulled the wood away from the large gap in the glass- that the boys did when they came in originally- and threw her out of it. We then quickly patched up the wall and made our way back upstairs quietly, as to not wake up the others. I plopped down with an exhausted sigh and smiled a small smile. I thought it over; it wouldn’t hurt repaying the favor, right? God, I hope I don’t make the wrong choice right now. I sighed, running my hand over my face.

“Hey Liam?” I called quietly really hoping that he had already fallen asleep, but much to my dismay he grunted in response. “I’ll take you and the other three to the safe zone. You all are obviously lost, and I kind of owe you.” I stated. As soon as I said that he shot to a sitting position and looked at me wide eyed.

“Y-you actually know where it is?! You’ll really take us?!” He asked, excitement clear in his voice and all traces of tiredness dissolved. I nodded, and his grin turned into a full blown smile. A smile which quiet scarily resembled the Cheshire cat’s. “T-thank you.” He whispered and I just nodded in a ‘you’re welcome’ kind of way and made myself comfortable, slowly drifting off to sleep.

I really hope I don’t regret this.

--

I honestly would’ve made it longer, but I kinda didn’t have enough time. So ill make you all a deal.

If I can get 6 votes and comments, I will make an extra long chapter with more ‘drama’ by Wednesday. Deal? Deal.

DEDICATION TO THE FUNNIEST COMMENTER!!!!!

Xx V