Chapter 45

And bam! We are almost at 50!!! I can’t believe how far this story has come… I mean when I thought ‘hey let’s make a zombie Narry story’ I never thought it would turn out like this, or get as popular as this is!!!!

Thank you all for reading and voting and commenting and just overall being incredible! You guys rock!!!

Anywhore, dedication to: @_hiscrazymofo_ (your comment made me laugh… anywhoran aha), @NarryStoranShipper_x, @mynarrycupcakes, @Niallmalikson15,  @narry_cuddles, @Blah_Black_Roses, @nxrrycraic and @Broken_Beauty_Queen.

And special dedication to: @holdinghoransheart because you’re going to hell with me!!!!

_ 12 _Pages and _ 3,832  _words! Hip hip hooray for the virus partay!

Now without further ado, enjoy the chapter!

FAIR WARNING! THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT!

______

~Nialler~

We made our way down the hill, the others following behind me staring at our surroundings doe-eyed glazed over with joy. I chuckled shaking my head, but even I couldn’t deny this place was entrancing. It was hypnotic, so close to paradise but not actually paradise- because paradise meant it was fabricated, fake, non-existent, or just a fragment of our imaginations. But, being here, it seemed surreal like I was really still tied up to that cold metal table. Like I really never left, never went through the second wave, never got my Harry back, and was instead injected with a hallucinogen- at least, that’s what it felt like when my mind came up with the name paradise for this place. It felt like something was bound to go wrong, and soon with a label like that. I refused to claim it was a paradise, and hopefully that would stall the impending doom that was sure to come. I knew with my luck, things would go bad even if I didn’t admit this really was paradise.

I realized that I had spaced out; angrily ranting in my head, while we walked and we were very close to ‘my’ beach house. An excited smile flitted over my features at the thought of the working shower that we would be able to use soon. I walked with a little spring in my step, tugging a laughing yet slightly confused Harry after me. I was excited for the shower, sure, but I decided that Harry would go first, knowing his smile when he found out would be the best kind of reward ever.

“Where are we going Ni?” he asked curiously, happiness lacing his tone. I smiled wider and stopped, seeing the others still pretty far back, pecking him lightly on the lips before smiling even wider. His eyes widened slightly in anticipation, and I could tell I was making him excited and anxious now.

“We are going to a working shower!!!” I exclaimed happily, jumping slightly on the balls of my feet. I gauged his reaction and smiled wider as his mouth formed into a face splitting smile revealing his deep dimples. He jumped up and down in place, smile permanently etched onto his face, and then he was in my arms laughing and thanking me, digging his face into my neck as he planted light butterfly kisses on the heated skin. And then I heard it.

“God, I love you.” It was almost not there; a small whisper probably not meant for me to here but I did, causing me to freeze slightly.  He froze too, pulling back and looked at me with sadness and fear lacing his features. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it, well actually I did but you don’t have to say it back. Ugh, please tell me I didn’t just screw everything up. Please Ni just say something. Please?

“Did you really mean it?” I questioned, my heart soaring when he nodded his head surely but shyly. I smiled wide kissing him passionately. “I love you too.” I muttered pulling back but kept our foreheads touching. His smile reappeared, dimples showing, teeth glinting in the light while happiness danced in his eyes. He looked up at me, mischief dancing in his eyes and he smiled cheekily.