Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Chapter 20 already!?! And 7,494 reads?!? You guys are incredible!!

I love you guys, so so so much because you are so amazing!

Thank you all for all of your reads, votes, and comments! It means the world to me.

Dedication to: @Zianourry_15 ( I have a knack for it too, but you’ve got me beat. I can honestly say that I have never run into a tampon machine), @DirectionRamos (I have never done that, but knowing me I would have. ;P), @thelovelynialler ( you got a joke yet? Haha). @foreverunited93 (only someone absolutely awesome can do something as cool as fall over acorns;P), @DeadlyWhiteRabbit (believe it or not I laughed really hard at that joke… I have no life :( ha), @ameliaUnicorn (now you dont have to find me and make me ha) and last but certainly not least @KingCommenter ( the lack of a joke made me laugh so much more than I deem appropriate. Your comment was funny)

Word count: 1,738

Pages on word: 5

Enjoy!

=++++=

I groaned, annoyed at the interruption but I quickly remembered where we were and pulled back spinning around quickly. The three lads lay in a pile on the ground looking up at us and they all smiled sheepishly. Liam quickly stood up, soon followed by Zayn then Louis and then they all sheepishly scratched the back of their necks simultaneously.

“Uhm, false alarm.” Liam muttered, quickly turning around and stalking to the other side of the room where he sat down and covered his face with a snapback like he was going to take a nap. Zayn and Louis smirked and quickly escaped to a different corner to probably snog or shag. I shook my head, rolling my eyes at the trio. I large hand wrapped around mine, tugging me backwards. I turned to face the beautiful curly-haired boy and smiled at the happy look on his face that I caused. Well, I hoped I caused it anyway. His other hand went to the back of my neck, and mine traveled to his waist pulling him closer again. Our bodies fit together perfectly; chests pushed together, lips inches apart. His breath fanned over my face, plump pink lips begging to be kissed. And hey, who was I to deny them that?

I leaned forward an inch, connecting our lips. I almost moaned out at the feeling of his lips on mine. I nudged his lips with mine, and he automatically responded, moving his lips with mine in a heated tango. I turned my head for better access, groaning at the perfect pressure on my lips. I felt him smile into the kiss, and I could just imagine the adorable dimples that would be adorning his face. I smiled back, pulling away from that little moment of heaven I had just experienced. The kiss was kept sweet, as it should have with such an innocent boy like Harry. He literally radiated happiness, a smile permanently etched to his face it seemed. I smiled back at the boy, leaning in and pecking his lips sweetly once more. I pulled back, gazing at the boy whose eyes were still closed, a small smile resting on the bright red, abused lips. His cheeks were slightly flushed, an adorable pink tinting them. I smiled as his emerald green eyes fluttered open to reveal complete and utter happiness. I could practically feel my walls breaking down at the sight of this boy, at that in itself terrified me. But, oddly enough I was okay with it. I was okay with the fact that this boy could completely destroy me, because right now it would be worth it. It would be worth it to see the smile on his beautiful face, to see the dimples make an appearance- if only for a second- because of me. To hear his beautiful laugh and hold him tight at night: it is all worth it, worth the pain I know I will experience. All good things must come to an end, and mine is rapidly approaching. Hell, I’m the one taking us there but, I might as well enjoy it now. Might as well take what I can get, right? And I don’t know how this will end, maybe-just maybe- I won’t chicken out and I’ll stay. Or maybe, they will want to stay with me. But I doubt it, for them the ‘safe zone’ is safe. And yeah, it is but it’s no paradise. It’s like hell on earth in hell. It’s pretty damn horrible to be honest. But hey, you can only know how bad it is after you’ve been there. I blinked rapidly, trying to clear my head of my thoughts and just enjoy the moment. Lately, I’ve been too stuck in my thoughts with my flashbacks and just blanking out- it was a seemingly bad habit, especially in this world. My eyes snapped to the emerald ones already watching me curiously, and a smile made its way to my face. My eyes wandered over his face, drinking in every little detail and committing it to memory. I smiled caressing his cheek lightly, my rough fingers skimming over the smooth skin. His eyes closed, a small smile etched onto his face as he leaned further into my touch. I chuckled at the boy who resembled a kitten so well. He opened his eyes smiling at me.

“Be mine?” I whispered quietly, my brain not registering the words until they had left my mouth and hung in the air. Harry looked into my eyes, seemingly looking into my soul- probably for any sign of a joke. He seemed to find none- probably because there was none to be found- and smiled widely, nodding erratically like a bobble head. I smiled widely, pulling him close to me and kissing him deeply but still sweetly, my hands on his waist and his on my neck- slightly pulling at the hairs at the nape of my neck. I held in a moan/groan of pleasure, instead opting to pull back before things got too heated. How awkward would it be to be walking around with a massive hard-on while trying to avoid walkers with your 3 best-and only- friends? Pretty damn awkward.

I grabbed his hand, lacing our fingers together and smiling at how perfectly they fit together. I gently pulled him from the wall, sweeping up my backpack and throwing it over my shoulder. He did the same, and then we made our way to the other three. As predicted, Zayn and Louis were busy snogging in the corner they ran off to. I laughed loudly, but it went unnoticed by the two whom were in their own little world. I lightly kicked Zayn, but yet again, nothing. Harry shot me a cheeky grin, and kicked over their bag.

“Louis! I didn’t know you had a pink Victoria’s secret thong!” He exclaimed and quickly the two pulled apart. Louis shot him a glare before the words registered in his head. I could see him thinking over what was just said, and then he opened his mouth and closed it. He kind of looked like a fish out of water to be honest. He then decided against saying anything and shook his head. I laughed boisterously, dragging Harry to the other corner where Liam- who was probably the only one to actually get some rest- slept, cap covering his face and soft snores emanated from his slightly parted lips. I chuckled at how innocent the boy looked, but when he was awake he was actually quite terrifying. Quite frankly, I didn’t want to be the one to wake him. I think Harry sensed by hesitance and laughed. I smiled, the laughter being like music to my ears, temporarily forgetting about the current predicament. There was a groan from somewhere in the near distance, and then another and I cursed under my breath hoping to maybe leave before they reached the building. I quickly kicked Liam, not hard enough to bruise… maybe. He jumped up cursing and rubbed at his thigh before I put my forefinger to my lips gesturing for him to shut the fuck up. His eyes widened and he nodded, slinging on his backpack and placing the snapback back on his head properly. The other two soon joined us, their hair messed up and lips bruised and red. I smirked, rolling my eyes. I grabbed Harry’s hand again, intertwining our fingers again. I pecked him on the cheek before tugging on his hand and pulling him to the entrance of the building. We took a step outside and suddenly there’s a horde of walkers attacking us. I pushed Harry behind me, covering him with my body. The others were fighting and killing them off, trailing behind me in a tight line with Louis on the end. It kind of felt like I was famous, being surrounded by fans. Moans and the sounds of the fighting behind us was all I could hear, and I stayed focused on Harry to keep myself calm. My claustrophobia was kicking in, and I knew that if I let it affect me there would be no way that Harry would get out alive. I reached the end of the group, the others following and slaying down the last couple of walkers. I smiled turning around. A flash of movement caught my attention, but before I could say anything the walker had firmly planted its teeth into the skin of Louis leg. There was a loud scream of pain, the sound of a knife going through the walker’s skull, and then silence. Louis whimpered out, Zayn quickly falling to his side.

“Shit” Was all that was muttered, and it summed up the situation perfectly.

----

Ah, please don’t hate me! The end of this was kind of made up on the spot. I got the idea and rolled with it. So, I hope you guys like it.

Do you guys like the cliffhangers?

What do you think is going to happen?

How is Zayn going to react?

Is Louis going to die?

Questions, so many questions. This was an extra long update for you all because I love you guys!

IM GOING TO START DEDICATING TO 1 OR 2 PEOPLE SO, BEST COMMENT AND FUNNIEST COMMENT GETS A DEDICATION.  YAY!

16 comments and 20 votes for an update by Friday?

Xx Val