Q&A 2!!!!

So, some of these questions are for the boys, so we’ll pretend they’re still alive during this one yeah?

(Also, “Break your little Heart” by All Time Low is an amazing song) >>> song on the side.

Dedication to: @SmilingNiallxxx, @larry_narry_1dXx, @NataliaNJH, @BriannaThornton6 (yours made me laugh), &  @Nerdy_But_Cute (For all requesting questions)

I’m posting this now so, I can get the next chapter up pretty soon. :D

---

Niall, if you could change one thing that you have done from the start of Virus until now, what would it be and why?

Niall: If I could change anything, I would have killed those bastards running the safe zone when I had the chance, I would have ended their miserable lives, and then maybe in turn I would still have Harry and the lads with me. I would have prevented their deaths had I not been as cowardly as I was, and that is something I will forever regret.

Zayn, when is the wedding? (mix of a few similar questions)

Zayn: I don’t know, as soon as we find the perfect place I guess. This world is unpredictable, you never know what it’ll throw at you next. Even if we don’t get married, we’ll be married in our hearts right? There isn’t really an official way to go about getting married when almost everyone is dead.

Louis: Don’t be so negative. Even if it’s a walker priest, we’ll make him marry us. Sure, it’ll be a bunch of groans but it’ll be official. Besides, he wears the ring so its official in our books.

Am I going to regret the next chapter?

Everyone: Inevitably, yes. But you may like the alternate ending. :)

Harry, were you ever planning on marrying Niall, cause then Narry and Zouis could have a double wedding!!

Harry: I guess yes. We hadn’t really had much time to go ring shopping so, I can’t say I’m very prepared. I can’t say I’m not surprised about the question though, I always thought everyone thought Niall would be the one to ask me. Glad everyone sees me as the guy in the relationship.

Niall: We’re both guys. And there is no way that you’re the dominant one. Must I remind you of the shower? No. I didn’t think so. Yes, I would have proposed to Harry at some point, but I don’t think that Zayn and Louis’ wedding would be our cup of tea.

Liam babe what color flowers are we using for the wedding?

Liam: Um, Louis’ and Zayn’s wedding? Maybe purple, I don’t know you should have asked them.

Niall: *Whispers* No your wedding with her!

Liam: *whispers back* I didn’t know I was getting married to her! I don’t even know her! *Speaking normally* Um, I don’t know love.

Will there be a sequel?

Author: There will be no sequel, sorry guys! A sequel would drag on this story, and kind of ruin it. And considering the original ending for this story is sad, I don’t think there would be much of story line for a sequel. But, I did start a new story called “Danger” its Narry too, so that’s what I’ll be focused on for a bit.

Stan, what’s with your obsession with Niall?

Stan: I’m not obsessed. I have orders, and I can’t disappoint. All my life I’ve been a disappointment, you could say I’m trying to outgrow the title.

Niall, how are you feeling after you’ve been captured?

Niall: There’s a fucking hole in my chest, a weight that makes it hard to breathe. I feel like an elephant is sitting on each shoulder, a hippo sitting on my chest. I have to check my pulse just to make sure I still have a heart because it feels like it’s been ripped from my chest, like its not even there because as soon as they left they took my heart with me. People claim that loosing someone they love feels like they’re missing half of their heart, but that isn’t love. If you really love someone and they’re gone- it feels like they’ve taken all of your heart. Like they’ve taken all of you emotions too, you can’t feel anything but numb. Your body is trying to help I think, by not letting you feel anything at all, but at least then you don’t feel the pain. Everything is hazy, unfocused- like you’re not really there, like you’re looking at everything through fogged up goggles. I feel like it’s a dream, a horrible nightmare that I can’t wake up from but then I feel the pain and I know its reality. I feel light I’m suffocating, and drowning, and burning alive, and being stabbed repeatedly all at the same time.

---

A little bit of a note.

Yes, there will be an epilogue, meaning there will be three more ‘chapters’ before this story is officially over. There will be two endings: the original, and the happy alternate ending.

Be prepared to cry next chapter, it’s just a little warning, and if you really don’t want to read the sad ending, don’t read it and skip right to the happy ending when it’s posted.

The next chapter is slightly descriptive, so sorry.

Also, both endings will depend heavily on the last chapter, so remember it. :)

And again, one big giant THANK YOU to all you incredible readers that have read/voted/commented on this story, and for all of you who have stuck by it since the beginning. It’s been a journey, and I really appreciate you all being there with me. I can’t believe this story is almost over.

Thank you, is something I just can’t say enough to each and every one of you. Thank you to all of you who have made me covers, or have given me some ideas on what to do next. Thank you doesn’t show nearly as much gratefulness that I have for each and every one of you. But, it’s all that’s running through my head at the moment.

Xx Val