Chapter 27

Chapter 27

What if I told you this story is almost done?

So……. You guys are awesome, just wanted to point out that quite obvious fact.

Also, for any of you reading my Ziall story “the fear games” I may be putting it on hold for just a little bit. Also, loving all the comments…. And I laughed really hard at all those cheesy knock knock jokes- I probably shouldn’t have laughed as hard as I did but cheesy jokes and pick up lines make my life, along with all my incredible readers of course!

I can’t believe this story already has 14,458 reads! It’s honestly sooo incredible so thank you guys so much!

Dedication: @1directionmyhusband (I shouldn’t have laughed as hard as I did),  @thelovelynialler, @sort-of-weird and @ForeverUnited93

Word count: 1,950

Enjoy!

----

~Harry~ (Do you guys like the different POVs?)

I woke up, my head resting gently on something that was moving up and down. I was confused, and shot up, being pulled down almost immediately by restraints. I became panicked, my breathing coming out labored but soon I got a smell of something familiar. Realization hit me, and I smiled snuggling in closer to the warm body. A groggy chuckle sounded, causing my pillow to vibrate. And soon, that chuckle turned into a hacking cough causing his chest to rise and fall quickly. I frowned slightly, helping the blonde to sit up and rubbed soothing circles into his back.

When his coughing had died down he sent me a sleepy smile, one I returned whole-heartedly. I got up, grabbing a water and brought it back to him. He shook his head, refusing the water and I glared at him. I unscrewed the cap, gently lifting it to his slightly parted lips and tilting it forward allowing the water to flow freely into his mouth. His lips quirked down slightly in a frown but he swallowed the water down anyways. I smiled, a small proud smile, at the boy when he was finished and he smiled a small smile back at me. He jumped up, extending a hand out to me, helping me stand. He sent me a goofy smile, and in return I sent him one as well. He held my hand tightly in his grip, our fingers laced together, and his jumper- that I was still wearing- engulfed me still. We each grabbed our bags and made our way to the door where the other three stood conversing. Louis looked better, but he still leaned on Zayn slightly for support but it didn’t look like Zayn was complaining.

“Everyone ready? We’re pretty close just a few days out.” He muttered quietly, eyes downcast at the last part. I glanced at Liam, who seemed to be watching the boy with a calculating glance, my curiosity on his sudden change of mood shining through my eyes. Ni took a deep breath and looked up, his eyes shined with sadness before the emotion disappeared just as quickly as it came. His eyes locked with mine and happiness spread through me. I smiled widely at the boy, and in turn he smiled back but I could tell the smile wasn’t completely true and there was something bothering the boy. I glanced back at Liam who had a look of curiosity on his face, but that soon disappeared into a reassuring smile when he saw the sadness in my eyes. I could tell there was some underlying sadness in his eyes as well, but he would tell us if it was something important. We all nodded in agreement and headed out, my hand tightly clutching Niall’s while our fingers stayed interlaced.

We continued our journey a little while longer, the sun now high in the baby blue cloudless sky. There was a light breeze drifting through the air, tousling the olive green leaves of the trees that swayed around us, covering us like an arch. The light baby blue of the sky peaked through the openings. The day was peaceful; the smell of ‘Red Pixie’ lilacs and Japanese cherry blossoms hit my nose, allowing a sweet scent to fill my nostrils as opposed to the foul stench of rotting skin that you find everywhere. I smiled as the slightly larger white and pink flowers drifted by, laying on the back of the breeze and going wherever the wind goes.