1- Pilot

The alarm rang and I lazily got out of bed. Another school day of the year,yay. After a quick shower I changed into a blue jumpsuit and fixed my hair. As I got out of my room I accidentally bumped into Bella, my foster sister.

"Do you ever watch where your going?"she rudely asked before walking away. Ever since I can remember, Bella has always been mean to me. I can't blame her though. Maybe she liked being the only daughter in the house until I came along. I went downstairs and sat at the dining table, next to August. Unlike Bella, August liked having me around and treated me like his biological little sister. I was in my third year of high school and he was in his last.

"How did you sleep Kassie? "Mia, my foster mother asked as she served us toast.

"Good,"I replied before Bella walked in. I took my breakfast quietly so at to not bore Bella with my words. Mia knew the kind of relationship I had with Bella and she always encouraged me not to worry,things might change. I never knew where I came from since Mia found me when I was Two and the only thing I had from my past was a gold necklace with a dolphin pendant. After breakfast, we walked out and Bella rushed to her best friend's car. I went to August's car and got in.

"I'm having a soccer game in the evening. You could come watch."

"You want me to come because of Macy right? "I inquired and he smiled a little. August had a huge crush on my best friend Macy, but couldn't confess because of his huge ego. I came to know about it sooner than he thought and lately it has been our little secret. "When are you ever going to ask her out? She broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago so you have a chance. "

"Naah. I'll wait for the right time, "he said and turned on the radio. Even if Bella was mean and all, I enjoyed having August as my brother.

School.
Welcome to Lundgreen High School, where everyone is divided into social classes. After August parked the car, I told him goodbye before getting out. At school we never got to see each other since we were in different classes and different parts of the food chain. He was at the top while I was somewhere between at the bottom and not at the food chain at all. Macy walked up to me and gave me a hug. She has been my best friend since we were kids, before we even met Nova, my other best friend. She never lacked gossip and always asked questions about August. She also had a huge crush on him but I could never tell her that he likes her back, it had to remain a secret. In the hallway, Bella made her way with her girlfriends also known as the Untouchables. At school we all lived different lives and no one would even think we sleep under the same roof. August and his boys were popularly known as the A team since he was their leader. All boys in the A team were sportsmen and everyone wanted to be noticed by them. Everyone except me since I spend most of my evenings with them, not technically with them since I'm usually in my room and they are downstairs in the living room. We got into class and I took a seat next to Nova.

"Looking good in blue, "he commented before smiling at me. The English teacher entered and lessons began. Later in the lesson, Nova passes a note to me which was a drawing of Bella as a huge ugly monster that was chasing after people. Everyone knew how much Bella hated me and Nova used this fact to entertain me through his drawings. Let's just say I live a very simple life under the sun.

A/N

Hey and welcome to my book. I'll be doing a character reveal after every chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend. Thankyou in advance!♡

misspotatowrites

Kassie Henderson

Kassie Henderson