EPILOGUE

Later that evening, in the middle of Suho and his father having a nice dinner, catching up with the times they missed each other, his phone notification went on and saw Sujin's name flashed through the screen. He gave it a thought before opening the said message, it could be a request or an excuse to see him.

When he opened the message, he was greeted by Jugyeong together with a guy whose back is facing in the picture. But he knew it was Seojun. He sighed and typed a response, "It's illegal to take a picture of someone without their permission."

When he returned to his food, his father asked him what was the matter.

"Friends of mine's picture was being taken without their knowledge."

"Are they popular?" He asked.

Suho gently shook his head no, "someone sent it to me to piss me off."

"Was this the girl Hana was talking about yesterday?"

"It is."

"Is she with someone?"

"She's with Seojun a while ago. It was daytime when the picture was taken," he said calmly.

"Are you fighting for this girl, son?"

Suho took a peek at his dad before proceeding to cut his steak, "no. Seojun likes Hana."

"I see," he said as he paused for a moment, possibly thinking of something, "I thought you and Hana could make a good couple."

"Dad, Seojun and her are a thing, besides, they were just waiting for the CSAT to be over before moving on with their relationship."

"What about you son?"

Seojun sets his fork down from his father's question, 'what about me?' he thought. He had thought about the possibilities and probabilities but he was just too scared of what Jugyeong's reaction might be. Their friends may have been hinting him about Jugyeong's feelings for him but he is unsure, especially when she's close to Seojun as she is close to him. And he knew too well she doesn't see Seojun as a man. Or so what Seojun had told him.

Meanwhile, the other two, Seojun and Hana was at a park, just finished their dinner and was hanging out to digest their food before going to an arcade to play games.

"That was a good meal!" Hana said as she sat on the swing while Seojun leaned at the side of the slides, watching her.

"It was."

"Why won't we go there again this weekend?"

"Aren't you sending your parents off?"

"After! You can come with us then."

"If it's not a hassle on your part, I can go."

Hana grinned at his response and they both went silent. They were both comfortable with each other to go on not talking for a few moments. The silence is different between them, they feel like they're still talking but gently.

Seojun was about to say something when Hana's phone notification went off.

Taking her phone out, she arched her brow with an unknown number shown on the screen. And when she opened it, it was a picture of Seojun and Jugyeong who went out that day.

"Oh," she said, Seojun walked over to her to take a peek, "someone's stalking you," she giggled as she handed the phone to Seojun.

When he saw it, he knew who was the culprit and his blood boiled.

"When will she ever stop?" He gritted his teeth.

"Who?" She asked.

Seojun squats in front of her, putting her phone back on her hand.