CHAPTER 7

Being busy due to guesting and shoots, Hana would often skip practice and the curiosity of ST Entertainment's fans grew each appearance she makes if she's debuting soon as an actress or if she's the soon to debut girl group's ace. But little do they know, Hana is supposedly Affection's center.

Hana overheard inside the practice room one director reprimanding a trainee.

She felt bad and decided to enter the room acting like she just got there. Their director left and she offered the guy help for the dance since there is only a week left before the monthly evaluation.

The two started working together, Hana would help Seojun at the moves that needed improvement and how he should do it, while Seojun helps Hana by saying what could be improved and if she needs to use more power at some movements. He also advises Hana on her singing technique.

Her, being dancing her best, and Seojun in singing, the two paired perfectly as they both can teach each other with the department they need to improve.

Hana learned that the survival show participant, Seyeon was Seojun's friend and that he's usually the one who helps him in dancing.

Days later, the word spreads quickly about the two of them practicing together and to confirm, a dance coach went to check on them. An idea came into his mind and immediately asked the CEO's assistant if he could call a meeting with the bosses immediately.

The monthly evaluation comes, it is the third month. Seojun's friend has to promote with that group for 2 years.

"Now that we've seen all the performances and graded you, we'll announce the results now."

One by one, they called the trainees, and they made their way to the center. Nabi's team was first, excluding her. She thought if she will not debut as a soloist or gets transferred to being an actress, it's over for her. Even her new friend Seojun gets to stay at the group he temporarily had.

All the hard work and effort Hana put into this training for over 3 years came flashing through her mind. She's overwhelmed with emotions as she waits for her name to be called to reveal the decision the higher-ups made.

"Lastly, Jung Hana. Oh, Han Seojun, to the center again please."

Hana was confused about why Seojun was called unless doing practices together outside the team is prohibited, they're both in trouble.

"Hana," the dance coach started, "you do know the 5th ST Concert is approaching, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"I heard you and Seojun--"

Hana glanced at the person beside her and so did Seojun.

"--helped each other for this monthly evaluation."

"Yes, sir." they both confessed.

"I want to remove Seojun to the group temporarily until the tour is over and have the two of you perform a song and dance."

Hana's eyes widen. She can't believe what she's hearing.

"I saw the two of you practicing and like you and Krystal, you could become a great duo. Once the concert ends, the results of whether or not the you two debut as a pair will be decided."

Hana nodded and so as Seojun.

After the evaluation, and after the bosses left, Seojun gave Hana a high-five.

"After they give us samples of what we can do to fit in, we'll start practicing, okay?" He said, Hana just smiled. He then walked out of the room with his team.

Hana stretch a little, she could feel her muscles tensed for what happened before she exited the room.

"Hana," Chaeyoung called to her, "follow me."

Hana bit her lower lip and closed her eyes tightly before following Chaeyoung. 'What could I possibly have done this time?'

Soon, they arrived at the rooftop. Nabi, Yuri, Anna, and Yerim were all waiting for them with gloomy faces.

"Would you stop being such a wh*r*?" Nabi spat.

Hana's brows drew closer, she's confused why Nabi is so mad at her.

"Quit trying so hard stealing the spotlight," she looked at the person sitting beside Nabi, Anna.

"First, you acted almighty just because you get to be a model. Now, you think the world revolves around you just because they chose you for the concert?" Anna added.

Hana shook her head, 'No, I wasn't.'

Chaeyoung pushed her a little towards the girls. They're on to her.

"Affection is so happy they don't have you in debut line," Nabi said. "You think they like you? News flash, they don't! They've been wanting you out of the group cause you're a greedy little bastard."

"Narcissistic prick," Chaeyoung said.

"At the end of the tour, if you will debut with us, you'll be the death of me," Nabi said and bumped Hana's shoulder as she walks away with the others.

Hana entered the practice room to pack her stuff, the girls just stared at her as she walks towards the lockers. When she opened hers, she saw her bag empty. She heard giggles behind her; she knew they did it.

Her gaze fell beside the locker and saw her things in the trash. A tear fell out of Hana's eye but quickly wipe it away and retrieved her things with trembling hands.

Hana went home and immediately lock herself in her room. Her sister, Haneul, noticed she hasn't come out from her bedroom since she arrived and got worried. Thankfully for her, her parents will arrive to visit them any minute soon.

Haneul read her books as she waits for her parents to tell them what's going on. And soon enough, they arrived.

"We're here, Haneul, Hana!" Their father said in a loud voice.

"Dad," Haneul greeted their father and took the eco bag full of groceries from him.
"Mom," she greeted their mother and gave a worry glance towards Hana's bedroom door.

"What is it?" Her mom caught and walked towards Hana's door, "is there something wrong?"

Haneul confessed how strange it is for Hana to not come out of her room since she got back from home.

"I'll try to talk to her. You and Dad prepare dinner." Their mother ushered her and her Dad away.

'Well, she could snap Hana out from whatever is imprisoning her right?'