what is wrong with people

I love Big Bang and I love Gdragon he has just finished his 2 years of military service. He visited his family as he should and his sister excited for the return of her brother posted pictures on instagram. From what I can understand she lives near the stadium that BTS was performing and she took and posted pictures of the fireworks from the concert. She wrote something on the picture in Korean I don't read Korean so I'm not sure what it said but some ARMYs attacked her over it. Her brother comes home alive and well from the military and it's entirely possible that he would never have been put into a dangerous situation but regardless it's a scary thing knowing someone you love is put in a position that depending on the different governments feelings and such that person is a pawn for whatever fights and such come around. Her brother is back and she will no longer have to worry about anything happening to him. Even if the caption she wrote was claiming that the fireworks were for GD it doesn't matter I would even go as far to say that BTS themselves would agree with her as they are fans of Big Bang.
What gets me is that some ARMY if they could even be called that made the homecoming of an established idol about BTS being better or some crap like that. BTS spreads love and understanding and are all around great guys but they have fans that are just the opposite and act like BTS is the only group that exist and put others down for liking other idols be it bcuz they are family and friends or heaven forbid an actual fan that enjoys variety in their music choices.