Madly

MADLY (IN LOVE SERIES 1)

This story is a work of fiction. All the characters in this story have no existence whatsoever outside the imagination of the author and have no relation to anyone having the same name/names, living or dead. Events, businesses, places and incidents are product of the author's imagination and merely inventions.

Reproduction or usage of this story in any means is forbidden. This is an original work of SWEEETELLIRYC. Kung hindi gusto, hindi ako namimilit. You have the freedom to drop the story immediately. At sa mga magbabasa, maraming salamat. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Before you proceed, please be guided by the following:

1. IN LOVE SERIES were written poorly that some of its plots maybe offensive and/or not to your liking po.

2. MADLY (In Love Series 1) is raw and unedited po. This was written way back 2020 so expect errors as you proceed po.

3. Please, be patient with me. I am humbly asking everyone po to please be kind and considerate po.

4. I am not forcing you to read my stories if you do not like them po. Again, you are free po to drop the stories if you do not like them po.

5. My stories are not perfect so I am asking everyone to please be kind po.

6.  Kindness is free. Don't waste it po. Thank you po!

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Thank you po!

---

---

Copyright ELLIRYC (SWEEETELLIRYC)

In Love Series 1: MADLY

All right reserved.

Plagiarism is a crime. Thank you.

Truly Yours,

ELLIRYC

(SWEEETELLIRYC)