16 | First Sight

*Daaniyal's POV*:

*Daaniyal's POV*:

"Dan," my father said, patting my shoulders. I was on the bed reading a business magazine and having my cup of coffee in my hand.

"Yes, dad?" I asked, placing the coffee on the bedstand.

"We are flying to Germany tonight," he said, meddling in his phone.

"Oh," I replied with a questioning look.

"It's an urgent meeting. We need to check out the FPS at our hotel in Germany," He said, scrunching his brows.

"Ahh, yeah, I received a call from Paul last night. The hotel isn't progressing well," I said, flipping pages from the magazine.

He nodded his head and heaved a sigh.

"Pack your things, son," my father said, walking out of my room.

I called Zoya immediately and informed her.

As soon as I hung up, I unzipped the luggage and started placing my tees, bottoms, two professional suits, shoes, and belts. I grabbed the Gucci belt which Zoya gifted me two days back. I smiled, taking it in my hands.

Such a sweetheart!

I still remember the first day I met her. She looked innocent and sweet. It was on the 31st of December last year. We had a family dinner at Armani Hotel, Dubai. Since uncle Zinadine, my father, Dawid and I accomplished, and we completed the construction project, uncle Zinadine invited us for a family trip to Dubai.

Uncle Zinadine is my father's best friend and I know him from the day I joined hands with my father in his business. My father and uncle Zinadine are business partners in Gateway constructions and Gateway groups of hotels, Worldwide.

He's truly a gentleman!

The very next day, after the grand success of the construction project, uncle Zinadine came up with an idea.

"Boys! Go pack your stuff, we're going on a family vacation to Dubai!" He said, taking a seat on the couch. It thrilled my father with his idea.

"I think that's great, Zin. We couldn't spend much time with our families because of the nonstop hard work and effort we had to put into this. So this would be calm and relaxing and both the families will get to know each other since they haven't met before," my father said with a huge grin.

Dawid and I agreed with him because we really needed a break!

"Let's get going," my father said, gesturing us to follow him and uncle Zinadine waved his hands and walked the other way.