31 | Mine

*Zoya's POV*:

*Zoya's POV*:

"Zoya, what cuisine are you cooking tonight?" My father asked, entering the kitchen.

"Japanese," I said, transferring the Misco soup to a tureen.

Dan loves Japanese Cuisine. I wish he was here to taste them.

I've never missed someone more than I've missed you. I just want to lie on your chest and listen to your heartbeat.

"Lia!" my mother screamed, removing her apron.

"Yes, mama?" Lia asked, tucking her pretty bangs into the back of her ear.

"Can you please get me the cutleries?" She asked, and Lia walked towards the pantry drawer.

Ding Dong!

"Zoya, go check who it is," my father screamed from his room.

"Zoya, go, go," my mother pushed me towards the main door while Lia and Adiva giggled.

"But why me? You can check who it is from the CCTV," I groaned, walking towards the gate.

It took me aback when the door revealed the most handsome man in the universe.

I walked towards him and touched his jet black hair.

Is this real?

I then ran my fingers down to his hawkish nose and then to his well-defined cheekbones.

What? I can actually feel him.

I ran my fingers to his concrete jaws. His face glowed in the dim chamber and his brown orbs sparkled. He walked towards me with a leopard-like grace.

"Ouch!" I screamed when he pinched the tip of my nose.

"Daaniyal!" I cried.

"Surprise!" Daaniyal said, embracing me into a warm hug.

Much needed.

"Why didn't you inform me about your arrival?" I asked, fondling his hair.

"Haha, I wanted to surprise you. Everyone at home knows about it, though," he said, planting a kiss on my forehead.

Daaniyal... I missed you...

"You're back. Welcome home, husband," I said, pointing towards the door.

*****

"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, so that you'll know how much you mean to me. Dreams do come true. The day I met you, mine came true. I couldn't have asked for a better person than you. I love you, Zoya," Dan said, taking a knee and handing over a pretty bouquet of burgundy roses to me.

Burgundy means undying love and unconscious beauty. Oh my god, Daaniyal. What a sweet gesture!

My eyes filled with tears.

"I've completely fallen for you. All that you're is all that I'll ever need. You're not my number one. You're my only one. I love you more, Dan," I said, letting a drop of tear escape from my eye.

"I'm so lucky to have you," he said, wiping my tears off and planting a kiss on my forehead.

If I know what love is, it is because of you.

"Bouquet from Venus et Fleur," I whispered, tracing the simple but profoundly beautiful petals.

"And this one's for you too," he said, handing over a large box to me.

"Dior?" I asked, unwrapping the ribbon.

"Daaniyal, you don't have to bring all this when you come to visit me. You're more than enough and you're all that I ask for," I said, embracing him in a quick hug.

"I hope you like them," he said, raising his brow.

I've seen the same thing... god... the same design...

"Wait, this is the same dress I sketched on my sketchpad, right?" I asked, staring at it.

"Uh-huh," he stammered.

"I left my sketchpad at my father's office and I've been looking for it since then," I said, tracing the pretty Swarovski diamonds on the neckline.

"I--"

"Bro," Lia and Adiva screamed, entering the living room.

That's alright, Dan. You can't escape from me.

"Hello, girls!" Daaniyal screamed, giving a big high-five to Lia and then to Adiva.

"I hope we did not interrupt the two of you," Lia said with a slightly twisted smile.

"No, no, nothing of that sort," Daaniyal assured and I smiled back at my sisters.

"My parents asked us not to disturb you, but here we are," Adiva said, sticking her tongue out.

"Daaniyal!" my parents screamed, walking towards him and embracing him into a quick hug.

"This is for you, uncle. I hope you like it," he said, handing over a Gucci belt to my father.

"Dan, but why, son?" My father asked, pulling his eyebrows together.

"This is nothing, uncle," he said, patting my father's shoulder.

"Thank you, Dan," my father replied, embracing him into a quick hug.

"And this is for you," he said, handing over a Louis Vuitton bag to my mother.

"Thank you, son. But you don't have to," my mother said, tousling his hair.

"No problem, aunt," he said, smiling.

"Lia, Adiva," he said, handing over two boxes to them.

"MacBook Pro," Lia screeched.

"Ps5," Adiva screamed, unwrapping the box.

"How do you know what we've always wanted, bro? Thank you, thank you so much," Lia said with a huge grin on her face.

"You're so thoughtful. I love you," Adiva said, hugging the Ps5.

A smile made its way to my face. A happy family is heaven on earth.

"Oh, my goodness, bro. I'll get you a glass of cocktail which I, myself, made it for my one and only brother," Lia said, running towards the kitchen.

"Daaniyal, I have an important call to attend. I'll get back soon," my father excused himself and exited the living room.

"Dan, you've got to taste Zoya's food. She has cooked your favorite cuisine," my mother said, smiling.

"Japanese?" Daaniyal asked, raising his brows.

"Yes," I replied, smiling at him.

"Oh, my god! I can't wait to taste it," he said, putting his hand around my shoulders.

"I'll help you with the arrangement, mama," Adiva said, exiting the living room with my mother.

Since the two of us are all alone, is it alright to let Dan know about it?

Is it alright?

"Ahh-Dan, Can I tell you something?" I hissed.

"Always," he said, planting a kiss on my hand.

Oh right.

Your vote matters!
Please tap the star button below to vote ❤️🧚🏻‍♀️
See you in the next chapter ☘️
Thank you xx