3 | Unexpected

*Zoya's POV* :

*Zoya's POV* :

"Oh, my god, oh, my god! I can't believe Daaniyal is here. He should have at least informed me. Oh, god I'm nervous as hell," I tied my brown hair into a ponytail, running to my mother's room, informing her.

"Aww, bring him inside," my mother said, folding her clothes. I nodded my head and headed towards the gate.

Wait, what's happening to me? My hands are icy and I'm nervous.

"Hi, Zoya," He said, and I got goosebumps.

"Hi," I replied, bringing him inside.

He sat on the couch, and I sat opposite to him.

"I badly wanted to see my angel, so here I am. Yeah, we speak over the phone, but eye contact gives you a wonderful feeling," he said, looking at me, and I smiled back.

Zoya, relax.

He smiled and handed over a gigantic bouquet of red roses and a box of Ferrero Rocher to me.

"Aww, Daaniyal, thank you for this. But you don't have to bring all this when you come to meet me," I said, smiling and accepting the present.

"Anything for you, Zoya. I've got some work. I'll meet you soon again. Love you," he said, smiling, and I felt my cheeks turn red.

"Thank you and bye. Love you too," I said, walking to the gate, and with that, he left.

My mother came running like a teenager, eager to know why Daaniyal was here. Dan's sweet gesture impressed her.

"I can't wait to see you and Daaniyal married. I'm waiting for that day," my mother said, hugging me.

With a big grin on my face, I walked towards my room.

*Lia's POV*:

"What do you mean, Diva?" I asked her, astounded.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Like seriously, did she see what I saw? She widened her brown orbs and looked around the room like as if there was an extra person present, and laughed out loud.

"Nice joke, go get dressed." I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs.

Yay! I love shopping! Of course, who wouldn't?

"Mama, we are all wearing blue, and that is final," Zoya said, beaming at her phone.

"Okay, okay, that's why we are here. Let's buy the best for you, my angel. I can't accept that you're getting engaged in another five days. I wish you nothing, but the best!" Mama said, caressing Zo's cheeks in the car.

"Okay, young ladies, we're here!" My father said, entering the parking slot.

We visited like about ten shops and liked nothing. Finally, our eyes caught a huge clothing store, and we saw some beautiful bridal wear through the windows.

"I'm tired of this. Everything looks wonderful on you. So try purchasing something from this store," my father said, meddling in his phone.

"We're sorry, daddy. We will try our best," I said, sticking my tongue out, and he patted my head.

We entered the large store and asked the staff to show us some desi bridal wear. He pulled out a beautiful blue and white outfit with silver crystals. It was long and flared with gold crystals hanging on the shawl.

"Zoya, this will look fantastic on you. Why don't you try this?" My mother asked, handing over the rich dress to her.

"Yes, mama, I like it too," she said, heading towards the trial room. After some time, Zoya came out with the gorgeous outfit and I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked fabulous.

"Ma Sha Allah, little angel. I'm sure you will make a beautiful bride," my father said, patting her head, and all of us agreed, smiling.

"Lia and Adiva, did you all choose anything?" Mama asked, picking a dress for herself.

"Yes, mama," we said. We chose a simple long frock with embroidered flowers on the neckline.

"Oh, Lia, I love navy blue, and this frock is pretty," Zoya said, touching the embroidered flowers.

We asked the staff to pack them and headed downstairs to pay the bill and later drove to Mc Donald's and got our ice creams and spicy chicken buckets.

"Finally!" Adiva said, eating her ice cream.

"I'll drop you girls at home because I've got some work," my father said, driving.

"Okay. Get back soon, Zinadine," my mother said, grabbing the bags and opening the passenger door.

"Typical wife," my father said, winking, and my mother smiled.

***

I was studying the entire time without a break, and my eyes shut gradually. The alarm rang, and I groaned. As I began studying, I heard a female voice screaming and crying right behind me. I turned around and checked, but there was no one. I couldn't concentrate on my lesson because the voice was disturbing. It was a weird and an unusual cry. When I turned behind, I saw a pair of reddish green eyes staring at me. I blinked my eyes several times to get an unobstructed view, but those scary eyes disappeared. I could hear the sob. My heart raced so fast as fear creeped inside me. I closed my book and walked to my bed slowly, making no noise. I grabbed my blanket and shut my eyes tightly, praying to god to help me through this.

Your votes matter!
Please tap the star button below to vote ❤️🧚🏻‍♀️
See you in the next chapter ☘️
Thank you xx