37 | Dark

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Some readers may find this chapter disturbing. You may skip this chapter and read Chapter 38, but if you wish to read, then you may continue ❤️

⚠️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️

 You may skip this chapter and read Chapter 38, but if you wish to read, then you may continue ❤️           ⚠️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️

*Zoya's POV*:

"Boy, can you please move all the furniture that way? I want the living room empty," Umar said, pointing at Viyaan.

"Okay," Hammaad said, moving the heavy furniture with my dad, Viyaan, and Dan.

"Switch off all the lights. The house must be dark," Umar said, looking at the empty living room.

"Well," he said, spreading a yellow and white mat open.

"Zinadine, place her here," he said, pointing at the mat.

My dad carried Adiva as she was unconscious and followed Umar's instructions.

"Hold this," he handed over a red light to Dan. He overturned a large sack of pure sea sand in front of Adiva and dispersed it on the mat. My parents sat right behind Adiva, looking extremely confused, weak, and hurt.

"I'm scared," Lia cried.

"We're all here," Dan said, patting her back.

"Zo!" She walked towards me and laid her head on my shoulder.

I sat in between Lia and Dan while Viyaan was right next to Daaniyal and Hammaad next to Lia in a corner of the living room.

Ya Allah!

Umar clasped a black stick from Lia's room and placed it in her left hand.

"Zoya, that's the stick Adiva had that day, and she used it to write on the wall," Lia whispered, and I felt my heart jump out of my chest.

"Who are you?" Umar screamed harshly at her and I jerked up.

Adiva gained her consciousness back. She had red eyes and was exhausted. The little hands were trembling. Her peachy pink lips turned into pale white and she was holding on to that black stick hard. Her eyes focused on the sand following with a mourn.

The same cry!

"Who are you? What's your name? Why have you come here?" Umar questioned her in a rasping voice.

She lifted her head up and stared at Umar. Her looks meant that she'd kill him if he raised his voice at her again.

"Dan," I whispered, holding his arm tight.

"Open up. We won't harm you," he said sympathetically.

"I can't watch this happening to my girl. I never imagined that she would go through something like this. Not even in my wildest dreams," my father spoke softly and walked towards us.

"Everything will be alright," Hammaad said, patting his back.

"We're there for you," Dan said, putting a hand around my dad's shoulders.

"Stay strong, uncle," Viyaan said, patting his right shoulder.

"What do you want?" He yelled at her again.

"Jeoliga nae kkeoya!" She screamed her lungs off.

The same words!

"What does that mean? What do you really want? Why are you torturing that poor girl?" Umar asked softly.

"Jeoliga nae kkeoya! Get out of my house!" She yelled again.

She drew the house we're currently living in on the sand and glanced at each and everyone of us in anger and pain.

No, this isn't your house," Umar said, furrowing his brows.

"It's mine. What do you know?" She said, panting.

"What do you want us to know?" Umar asked, splashing something on her face.

"I'm Hea!" She cried.

Your vote matters!
Please tap the star button below to vote ❤️🧚🏻‍♀️
See you in the next chapter ☘️
Thank you xx