CH. 66 I love you both

Start from the beginning

I let out a laugh.

"I actually help father with his business, I also run a business of my own and do some other things I am always welcome to share what I do with you both, later on. Not today, I want you both to rest." I said.

"Baba, Mama I hope you both don't mind but I do call Meredith and Givinch, mom and dad also," I said softly.

I looked at both parents hoping they didn't mind, but they had smiles on their faces.

"We are fine with it, they both raised you and we are grateful. You have two sets of parents who love you very much." My Mother said, bringing so much warmth to my heart.

"I can't wait for you both to meet them, they're amazing people. I can't wait for you both to meet my siblings. I love them dearly and I can't wait for you both to know more about Olivia." I said.

My parents laughed. Tears in both their eyes.

"Yes, we can't wait also. Believe us. Olivia is beautiful, she has a certain aura around her." My father said.

"Ah, I wanted to ask. Is she sick?" My mother asked me.

I remember my mother had the ability to sense when people were sick.

"She has cancer, but she's been fighting it really well, which I know you and Meredith can help her with that," I said, I know my mom and my other mom were very close friends before my mother was taken away and they always were able to make these herb medicines that helped with sickness.

"Of course, we'll do everything we can." My mother said.

I needed to talk to Liv and make sure that she is actually feeling okay, I haven't sense that she's not feeling well but the fact that my mom was also able to pin out that she was sick by her ability made me nervous.

"Do you two mind telling me what she did to you both," I asked them, I saw my father flinch.

We had reached the exit of the place and my men had a car ready for my parents.

My father turned to look at me with a sad look on his face.

"She forced me to have sex with her if I didn't then she would hurt you. I didn't know that she didn't have you, I knew that your mother was alive but she told me she had her killed because I didn't have sex with her this one time, I called out her bluff and then she came back to me with a shirt that your mother had the last time I saw her stained with blood. She told me if I didn't want the same thing to happen to you to continue. So I did." My father said, with a sad and disgust look on his face.

He looked at my mother.

"I'm so sorry baby." He said.

My heart clenched because I couldn't imagine what either of them was feeling,

The sadness that was found on my father's face made me want to rip the woman apart.

She raped him, she sexually assaulted. Although my dad didn't go into details about it. There was no way he was consenting to it, especially the first time.

"It's okay, it's okay my love." My mother said, giving my father a hug.

She pulled back and wiped his tears away.

"I love you and I have never stopped loving you. We will get through this together." She said.

I stood there waiting for them to have their moment.

My mother turned around to face me, letting out a sigh.

"I suppose you're waiting for me to tell you what she's done to me." She said.

I nodded my head slowly, not really sure how else to respond but to nod.

My mother stood there as if she wasn't sure how to say what she was going to say.

She turned her head to look at my dad. Her eyes watery and also showing signs of turning red.

She turned to look at me.

"Every single time when she was done with forcing your father to have sex with her, she would come to the room she held me and give details about it, every single detail, not missing any of it." My mother said, laughing but no humor was found in her voice.

I saw my father flinched.

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize. Although I know you're going to apologize every day because that's just the type of being you are." My mother said to my father.

"What you and your father don't know is that I was actually pregnant when she took us and I ended up losing the baby." My mother said.

I watched as my father's face fell, his face crumbled as a whimper left his mouth.

"You were pregnant? Why, why didn't you tell me?" My father asked my mother.

The hurt in his voice got me teared up even more.

"I wanted to do the surprise on Jakes's birthday which ended up being ruined." My mother said.

"How. How did it happen?" I asked her, hearing the own strain in my voice.

"I said something that really pissed her off." My mother said laughing.

"That is the only time I ever regretted ticking her off. She had her people hold me back as she just beat me up. Everywhere." My mother said.

"I'm so sorry." My mother said looking at my dad.

"No, baby. It's okay, it wasn't your fault." He said wrapping his arms around her.

I stood there watching my parents counsel each other. While they were doing that, the anger and sadness were building inside of me.

"Mother, Father. I want you both to be able to finally relax and be in private together. I will be sending you both off to your hotel room and we will see each other soon." I said approaching them and wrapping my arms around them.

"I love you both very much," I said, kissing both their foreheads.

I made sure they both got into the car, I turned to two of my men.

"Gal & Curt. Please keep them safe and make sure they get there safe for me." I said to them, they both nodded their heads and promised me.

I watched as the car I place my parents in drove off, I turned around with and made my way back in with the rest of my men

I let out a sigh, as I brush my fingers through my hair.

I purposely asked my parents to tell me what it was they've gone through so I could build the anger I had already fuming inside of me.

'I'm coming.' I said to Olivia in the mind linked.

'Okay, you sound very angry.' she said in the mind linked.

'I am and that woman, she's going to die.' I said, making my way to where Olivia was.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

How do you Dolls think Jake is feeling right now?

Do you Dolls think he has the right to feel what he feels?

What do you Dolls think Jake is going to do to the woman?

How do you Dolls think Jake's parents feel right now?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu