Ch. 36 It Doesn't Matter

( What if I were to tell you that Give Me Courage might be a paper back book

Like a book you could actually hold in your hands and read. a paper back cover book.

Would you like that? would you support me and buy the book?

comment your answer below please !!!. xoxox)

Chater 36 It doesn't Matter

Olivia POV

We were in the hospital.

I held Jakes' hand and watch as his eyes light up telling me a funny story about how his brothers, the group of friends like my sisters.

The story was about one of them who was girl crazy and sorta was a player.

He was telling me how everyone in the group said he was going to find a girl who put him in his place.

I smiled as my sister Anastasia came to mind, how funny it would be if they crossed path. What a story that would be.

"He sounds like he needs an Ana in his life to knock him out, haha she's a very good lawyer too. He sounds like he gets in trouble a lot." I said and Jake chuckled.

"Yeah, but for a good cause, he acts like a bad boy but deep inside. Deep, deep in there. He's a softie. but thanks for telling me Ana is a lawyer, from what I can tell Keith is going to need a new one. his last one disappeared." Jake said and I was going to ask how the hell but Dr. Nila came out.

"Olivia, Jake. Here for a check up?" He asked smiling at us.

I gave him a smile back and nodded my head.

"Yes."

He nodded and held his hand out as if to tell us this was the way.

Jake and I got up and followed him.

He lead us into his office, but before that, he spoke to a nurse letting her know to bring the materials to him so he can give me a check up.

"So Olivia, how have you been feeling?" He asked me as he enters his office.

"I feel great, Honestly," I answered and he smiled at me.

"Good very Good. Your happiness is the key to a greater outcome of happiness." He said and I froze.

I went still and didn't move. Dr. Nilla didn't notice and went to his desk for some paperwork.

"You okay baby?" Jake asked me and I nodded my head.

"Babe can you get me a water bottle I'm thirsty," I said smiling up at him.

He smiled and give me a kiss.

"Of course my Queen." He got up and excused his self.

When he left the Nurse came and handed Dr. Nilla the materials and left.

"Ah, shall we start Olivia." Dr. Nilla asked

"When were you going to tell me that you were him. the father figure to me. The one who was with my mother." I asked.

Dr. Nilla froze and stared at me.

"That saying, the one you said with the key to happiness. you use to say it to me all the time." I said and Dr. Nilla was on the verge of tears.

"I tried, I just didn't know what to say. I wanted you to know so badly but I didn't know if you would have wanted to know." He said and I got up and rushed to him so I could hug him.