Chapter 22 I want in

Chapter 22 I want in !

(Warning the previous chapter!!!!!!!! was put on private! confuse on what's going on? Follow me and get the chance to read the previous chapter!)

JAKE POV

I stared at her, I felt my heart clenched.

I didn't like this; I didn't like what was going on with her.

It made me want to know her past more; it made me want to know what was hurting her. At this very moment I hate to say it but I felt weak. I felt like I couldn't protect the main person, the one person I wanted to protect most.

"Is there anything I can do?" I said softly to her, not wanting to frighten her. It was obvious she had a bad dream but she was talking in her dream, she sounded angry, even a little scared. Who was she dreaming about?

She looked up at me and gave me a small smile; I knew it wasn't her real smile. This one didn't reach her eyes and I never wanted to see her smile like that, I want to see the real deal on her face.

"It's okay Jakey just a bad dream." She pushes herself back against the pillow.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked her holding her hand.

She looked like she was thinking about what to say so I waited for her answer.

She finally looked back up. "Not yet, we will though, but you may hate me afterwards." She said, I shook my head, It was impossible for me to hate this beautiful woman.

"That's impossible you're a beautiful human being inside and outside. No one on earth can make me leave your side." Before she had the chance to say anything, I pressed my lip against hers, her lips were so soft. I wanted entrance and she gave it to me, she opens her lips slowly and I dived in with my tongue. I fought for dominance inside her mouth and she let me win. I moaned against her mouth when I felt her arms wrapped around me. I wanted her, I knew from that moment. I stopped kissing her, knowing we both needed oxygen.

I reach her ear and whispered in it.

"I want you; if we weren't in the hospital right now. I would have had you screaming." I felt her shiver but I kissed her neck and started sucking on it. A moaned escaped her mouth "Mmm you sound amazing, that's the sound I want to hear when I'm pleasing you." A moan escaped her lips again and I almost lost it, I almost took her right there but I held my guard. "Not yet Sweet Heart, not yet." I said kissing her neck after leaving the red mark from my sucking; I smiled at it when I saw it.

"Jake I want you." She said letting a whimper.

I reach her ears and whispered the words I knew that would have her going crazy.

"I want you too; I want to taste every part of you. I want to taste the sweet nectar you have and I want to taste it all that it will leave you feeling like I drained all your nectar. I want to eat you for breakfast, I want to make you scream that the whole city knows my name and trust me. With the way I feel about you, they'll know yours too."

I heard her giggle, it sounded like music to my ears.

"Jake, you're so crazy, haha but your cute jakey poo." I moved my head from her neck and looked her in the eyes.

"You're right  about two things, I am cute but also I'm crazy. Crazy for you." I said kissing her again.

*Kassandra SPEAKS*

THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER WAS PUT ON PRIVATE FOR MY FOLLOWERS ONLY! WANT TO READ? Follow me on wattpad duh! but

AW! Isn't this the cutest chapter ever!?

Um if you guys are wondering where's the pervious chapter? It's on private, so if you want to know what happened to Olivia you're going to have to follow me, unadd "Give me Courage." from your library then re-add it. Then the private chapter will be there for you to READ!

I will be posting two chapters on my next update of "GIVE ME COURAGE!" because things are going to happen..... shh! One of them will be put on private because it's so juicy!

Anyways, Vote, FOLLOW! And comment!

Follow my social medias they're in my about me on my page 

ALSO! I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

CHECK IT OUT

YOUTUBE.COM/KASSANDRAVIVU

SUBSCRIBE DOLLS!

Thanks for reading, stay tune for the next update! Team Jaylive!

Mwah! Xoxoxo-Kassandra Vivu