CH. 57 Is she going to be alright?

CH. 57 "Is she going to be alright?"

(Jake POV)

How many people can actually say that they've just witnessed the woman that they're in love with kill someone.... or should I say something? I wouldn't consider what she just killed a person, so I'll go with something.

As we exited the room, I wanted to get Olivia in a shower so she could clean herself.

"Liv, Baby.... are you okay?" I asked her, was she going to be okay? I mean it could be the adrenaline running right now, that would make her feel like she was okay but later on, she could feel the effect of everything that just happened and I was extremely worried about that. I get it, she did what she had to do and I support what she did.

But she did take away a life, and it was a horrible disgusting life that she took away and she did the world a favor. She was still the one that did it, it was also the first time she has done something like that also. She is going to feel something.

She turned around and looked at me, no emotions being found in her eyes. Part of me was scared to see Olivia like this and I hope it wasn't something that was going to last, the look in her eyes right now.

"I'm fine." She said, the tone almost of her voice almost had me believing that she was fine.

If it was just anyone she told that to, I'm sure they would have believed her that very moment, but she just didn't tell that to anyone. She told that to me and I know her, so her thinking that I would believe the words that came out of her that moment was something that I knew deep inside that she knows I wouldn't buy. I also knew from the look on her face, that she didn't want me to push it.

I let out a sigh.

"You should take a shower Baby," I told her gently.

She shook her head, Liv had a look in her eyes and the look in her eyes told me that she didn't want any breaks, she wanted to go through all of this in one go. I understood that, but is this really good for her? Hell, it's definitely not and I wanted to voice that but of course, I held back from voicing it. I know if it was me in the position that Liv was in right now, that I wouldn't want to be held back.

I know when it would be my turn, that Liv wouldn't hold me back. That she would understand that this was something that I needed to do. Sometimes getting Revenge is good.

"You want to continue?" I asked her.

She nodded her head at me.

"Alright, I understand that you wanted to see the pimp last. There's two before him. The people who joined during the filmings." I said, disgusted with the words coming out of my mouth, but I didn't show it in my facial expressions.

I saw Liv flinch, but she quickly hid the emotions as if she didn't let her poker face fall for a quick second.

"Okay, they're next." She said, as soon as she said that. My Men came out of the room where the cameraman was.

They nodded to me and Liv, not saying what we knew happened but from the Nod, it answered any questions that needed answers.

Some might say it was like I was running a Mob, but my Men were people who were wrongfully excused, kick out of their families for being good, use to be homeless, have hit's on them because they know a horrible secret, want revenge for something that has happened to them or their loved ones. We also only go after the bad people, never the good ones. What little of them are left out there? Probably not that much.

"Shall we?" I turned my attention to Liv, she nodded her head, as we were led to the next room.

When the door opened to the next room, Liv was back to her poker face that I knew wasn't going to drop anytime soon.