And then as if he did nothing, he pulled me away to the now frozen girl as he walks me to my next class.

"I'm going to tell Aunt Jen of what you did you little piece of shit," I mumbled and he just laughs.

"What? It's not like Dad never uttered those words to some million girls apart from mom,"

I looked at him amused, "Heron, those are your Dad's fans. You shouldn't be leading on those girls when we all know you won't even remember meeting them,"

"She's a fan too. And if I can make her happy by telling her those words, so be it. At least she won't easily be swooned by some undeserving man out there,"

Our eyes met and I made a face. He knew he got a point but I was simply not in the mood to argue. Plus it's not like I'm good with explaining. Even though I know I still have a point, I just let it slide. So now the discussion's over.

"I still hate you,"

I reached for my books and hit his stomach as strong as I can and he just laughs at what I did.

"Be kind to my twin Gold. You're squeezing the life out of Z. Who even has a boy best friend nowadays?,"

"Me, fucker. Now go to your next class and annoy Zamara instead. I heard she made a girl cry yesterday,"

Y's brows furrowed, "Are you serious? You got the wrong info young lady. She didn't make a girl cry. She punched her, straight in the face, twice at that. Why did Uncle Yoongs teach Yoon Ji self-defense when she uses it opposite its purpose?,"

He was shaking his head and soft chuckles escaped my lips when I heard what he said. Waving goodbye, I turned around and entered my class, Atlantis eyeing me suspiciously as a huge smile is still plastered on my lips.

"Did you kill someone on your way here?" she asked and I flipped her off.

"Na-ah, just Y. He just so kindly made another pure soul lose a colorful college life ahead of her. Now the poor girl would probably follow and admire him her entire years here,"

I sat down on the chair beside her and she leaned a little, relaxing her shoulders. She was smiling so prettily I can't help but reach for her cheeks and pinch them lightly. She looks a lot like her Mom and I adore Aunt Chaeyoung a lot.

"You should have seen those girls who followed my older brother when he came to fetch Zamara yesterday,"

"Did he went to the dean's instead of uncle?" I asked. Ashton is the oldest among us and he basically takes care of every mess we end up into just because he's the damn responsible one. Though in all honesty, it was mostly Zamara who gets in trouble. 

"He's spoiling Yoon Ji too much! Aunt Jisoo laughed when she heard Zamara punched a girl who said her mom hates our parents because they are full of themselves," 

"Damn," My hand reaches to cover my lips to stop myself from giggling. Of course, our parents have antis, then and now. You just can't please everybody and Yoon Ji hates it the most out of all of us. You don't give Yoon Ji an attitude because she knows she's got Ashton on her back - that little son of a bitch. 

She pulled out her phone and started typing something. "Latch took your car?"

My blood started to boil at the memory of it. Dad took Latch's car after he found out that my little brother went for a goddamn race. Though Mom didn't sleep until she learns if Latch won or not. Nevertheless, Latch is such a pain in the ass and now I have to ask for the guys to drive me. I was the only girl allowed to drive because Mom was okay with it. The guys have a schedule who fetches who.