Chapter 42.5 : Act 2-Extra BTS

Start from the beginning

Unbeknownst to her, the haze that covered Feiyun's teary eyes cleared and a cold glint flashed from within.

Feiyun laughed icily in her heart, after all having set up such a stage for them, if they did not dance to her tune then she would be really disappointed in them.

After a short walk to the next room, the little maid laid the flushed Feiyun upon the bed, paying her respect before quickly leaving. Making sure she closed the door tightly.

Upon hearing the footsteps quickly scuttling away.  The group of rats began moving about again.

This time, one straying close to the window to peek into the sleeping beauty that lay unmoving on the bed.

However, because her back was facing them, they missed the cold chilling smile that curled upon that peerless face, half covered by her mask.

*Ssssss*

The smell of sweet aroma assaulted her nose and Feiyun's smile grew colder. The normal incense burning by the bedside was completely different from the one malicious one seeping in through the window.

But in the face of Feiyun, a genius in the medical field, such aphrodisiac was considered weak.

After popping a small brown pill into her mouth, and another slightly large pill in half and dropping it to the floor to allow it so dissolve into the air.
Feiyun patiently waited. Half an hour passing and eventually the window creaked open slowly.

Dark shadows slowly filled the smokey room. Thier eyes hungry and lustful. Eyeing the endlessly long and fair pair of legs, their saliva at the side of the mouth threatening to fall.

However just as their hands were about to touch the long fair legs, they felt their face growing warmer, their blood pumping harder. It was not a normal kind of lust. They felt their bodies wobble uncontrollably as they staggered to their knees, clutching onto their heads.

They were told that the antidote they had taken were suppose to be effective against the aphrodaisiac they had seeped through the window. There was no way that they would be affected by it.

But here they were clutching their chest as they heave to the ground, burning up and flushing red. Never had they felt such uncontrollable desire!

The fair and smooth legs swung down from the bed and stood up. Her cold piercing eyes staring down at the group of 5 men who was crouching on the floor, their mind a dizzy mess.

"What? Such small aphrodisiac and you've fallen to this state? Speak, who sent you?"

A spring voice sounded from above their heads, lacking gentleness and only sending chills down their spines.

Although they knew it in their minds that they could not reveal it, somehow against their will, their mouth parted and replied, slowly losing out to the effects of Feiyun's hypnotic aphrodisiac.

"This one's orders are from the Li family's eldest miss."

A cold smirk appeared on Feiyun's lips.

The lace curtains fluttering behind her as she stepped down, walking towards the man who laid closest to her. Her eyes no longer held that dazed look.

Using her foot, she lifted his chin and stared deeply at him for a moment, her eyes narrowing.

The chill sending a cold and reckless shiver down his spine. Such fearsome and cold eyes. Even under the effects of aphrodisiac, he couldn't bare to look longer than needed.

The various men groaned and grumble under the effects of Feiyun's aphrodisiac, their mind turning into a blur as the blood rushed down to their man parts.