Chapter 19: Beautiful

Seeing the impatient and frustration in Qiqi's eyes, Feiyun felt a slight satisfaction in her heart but it was far from enough. Using the scarf in her hand, she threw one end and wrapped it around the head of the spear.

With a yank, Qiqi slightly exhausted from running around fell towards feiyun.

A loud Wham rang out when Qiqi's body came in contact with Feiyun's kick , sending her flying backwards. Rolling and tumbling in the dirt, Qiqi felt a surge of blood filling her mouth.

"You wench! You have no rights to wield that spear!"

At her wits end, Qiqi screamed after wiping the blood that dripped out from the corner of her mouth as she picked herself up from the dirt.

The spear landed in Feiyun's palm. Feiyun only smiled although it didn't reach her eyes. With the HaiYi spear in her hands, Feiyun gave it an appraisal.

"Indeed, such a spear... But in your hands... its destine to live a sad life ah. "When she finished, Feiyun spun the spear around, the head of the sea stone blade a few inches above the ground. In a smooth motion, bringing the spear up and then down into the concrete ground, sending a cloud of dust into the air.

A loud crack could be heard, when the smoke cleared, what was left was a spear sticking into the ground. The entire length of the the sea stone buried deep in the ground.

"What have you done?! That is a treasure bestowed upon me by the Emperor himself! "

Qiqi screamed a slender finger pointing towards Feiyun.

"I have not done anything. I just place it in the ground. You are free to take it back."

Shrugging her shoulders, Feiyun simply stepped back, allowing Qiqi to approach her spear, her smile ever so sly.

Qiqi grasped the spear and pulled but it didn't budge. Using two hands, this time, she tried again but it did not move. The rage blew in her eyes as she stared down Feiyun. The sister of hers was obviously toying with her, leaving not a single face left for her as the titled Genius of the century.

'how was it possible that she could do this?!'

A soft chuckle rang out in the silent arena.

"What? You can't even pull that spear out?"

Such a big embarrassment, in front of the entire audience, the royals and the commoners this is the biggest disgrace the young genius prodigy Qiqi has faced.

Lost in her rage, she dashed towards Feiyun , screaming out without a single care about her appearance.

Tearing the cloth around her forearm. A small dagger appeared in her hand, attached on the hilt of the dagger a small chain that ensures the dagger could be pulled back to the owner after throwing it out. Its blade thin and sharp.

As they crossed each others path, Qiqi stabbed the dagger towards Feiyun, a sharp whistle piercing the air.

Feiyun did not expect that Qiqi would still be hiding any other weapon narrowly escape the slice, strands of hair falling to the ground.

With her back close to the ground, Feiyun flipped backwards into a crouching position. Her eyes shone with murderous glint. For a women in this era, long locks of hair is a sign of prestige and wealth, only slaves had short hair. Although not from this era, Feiyun herself did love her long luscious hair which she did not have in her past life.

Licking her upper lip, like a lioness on the hunt, Feiyun sprang forward, fist and legs clashing with each other as the two exchanged blows.

Qiqi's hits never landed while Feiyun sent her tumbling backwards with ease. Defending all the attacks Qiqi threw at her with ease and finally landing a heavy slap onto Qiqi's face.