Chapter 6: Sweetly Intoxicating

(warning: sexual scenes in this chapter)

The wedding day came.

From dawn feiyun's courtyard were loud with noise. Qin dressed feiyun and a tear fell from her cheek. She did not expect this at all. Her mistress was leaving.

Seeing the tear, feiyun could guess what was running through her head.

"Silly. You're coming with me. Did you think I would leave you here to fend for yourself?" She flicked Qin between her eyebrows.

The announcement for the arrival of the forth prince was heard. She knew he would be picking her up, but since that night, she did not know why she felt like she wanted to see him, whenever she thought of it she would feel weird.

She should be the one enjoying the show. Toying with people in her palms but when it comes to him, she felt like he was playing her instead.

After entering the 4th prince manor, While she was lost in her thoughts, the ceremony went on as per normal. She kept quiet throughout the feast, only drinking wine after wine after wine. It was as grand as a prince wedding should be. But although it was done big, for some reason it felt like a funeral.

Toward the end, feiyun was sent to the bridal room in preparation for the wedding night.  She did not like the way her heart beat. when has she, the king of the underworld ever felt nervous. She wanted to rip out her heart and stop it from beating weirdly.

She sat on the bed with the red veil covering her face. She took off the mask and placed it on the table close to the bed. He had already seen her real face, there was no need to hide it anymore.

🌟

Tian Huo walked into the bridal room. He turned and saw feiyun seating in the edge of the bed. Creasing his brow, he did not want to go close to her. Instead, he went to the table and sat, taking out a scroll to read, under the candle light.

"Are we going to have a wedding night?"

He heard her spring voice , like music to his ears. But he knew that she was force to do this and did not want to. He remembered her face on the night he visited her. He did not want her to have that sad look in her eyes.

"We need to complete the ceremony. Will you at least lift the veil?"feiyun couldnt careless if he would touch her but she wanted to break this awkward silence. Letting her take off the veil by herself was not giving her face.

He watched her figure in silence. She was really interesting. So straightforward.

Tian Huo could not conceal the small  traced of amusement in his eyes. He put down the scroll, stood up and took off his outer coat as he walked over to her side. Letting the coat slip from his fingers to the floor. 

He sat on her side and lifted her veil. Her pretty face could be seen but not a trace of nervousness. Tian Huo was impressed. A 16 year old beauty. She did not show fear or anger or sadness in her eyes,just confidence. She was not like the rest. 

Captivated by her eyes, he let the words deep in his heart slip, "Will you  be sad if i touched you?" He was dead serious.

Feiyun could only watched in silence. Her brow creased slightly amused at his remark. what is this stupid man thinking? A God of War, killed millions but afraid to make a girl sad.

But she replied either ways "no, are you? "

Tian Huo could see her honesty.

"we're the same."

Feiyun could not tell if he meant they are both from the same nature or that they answered the same.

Under his gaze, she felt her heart quicken slightly, and her ears felt warm. She wanted to change the topic.