Prolouge

The moments that one tends to find love are always at the worst possible times or at least that's how I see it. And my god did my heart pick the wrong person at an even worse time.

It started when I was made to move from my home town of Louisville, Kentucky to Des Moines, Iowa knowing full and well what kind of area I was being put into. My father had his job transferred there and we really had no choice, but to go where the money was. The only down fall at first was that I was alone, but then again I didn't have anyone back in Kentucky either, friend wise that is. I was sixteen when the real problems began, that was the year my parents died and since we had just moved they really didn't own our place and my twenty year old brother and I couldn't afford any sort of house payment. So we were dealing with our soul shattering loss along with the possibility of being homeless. I guess I should have been happy that Anthony had been heavily invested in starting a band at that time because that's how we met him, the guy that basically saved our lives. Corey Taylor.

The band, Stone Sour, which he was in at that moment had apparently heard what had happened to our parents and somehow Anthony and Corey were already friends, so he told Anthony that we could move in. Of course my brother jumped all over it and I just went along because I didn't have much of a choice in the matter anyway. For some reason Anthony got it in his head since he was older than me that he could boss me around in any way that he saw fit, so I ended up running off a lot. I had no clue where I was going, but I was going somewhere regardless.

And that's where this tale begins, with Corey and me arguing on a highway bridge after he found me from yet another attempt of me running away. He sat with me and talked me out of it, but he talked me into something else without even realizing it. He lit a fire in me that has yet to die to this day and I'm not sure if I hate him for that or not, but what he did along the way certainly changed the way I saw a lot of things.

Like the fine line between love and obsession.

*******************************************

Okay since there's a limited amount of fanfiction for this fantastic man (like seriously if he was younger, omg there would be problems) I figured I'd give this a go. So in honor of the fact I saw Slipknot for the first time just this last Saturday I figured that I would post this! I have several more chapters that I've wrote up already so if you want to read more just say so!

Thank ya :)

Ak out!