Chapter 59

Ah.. let's see if I still know how to do this..

-Warning for smut-

[Your Pov]

A month has past and Got7 and I arrived at Los Angeles yesterday. The airport was super crowded, we even had extra security. I keep forgetting that there are so many crazy iGot7's that will do anything to get near them.

I was laying down on my super comfy bed, I stretched my arms above my head and let out a big yawn. I went to bed late last night but I still woke up pretty early, I looked around my hotel room. The room was really pretty and cozy. There was a big Tv right in front of my bed and sunshine was creeping in slowly through the big windows on my right side.

I turned around to the windows

I turned around to the windows. Wonder what time it was, and are the guys up as well? I reached for my phone and the light from it lit up my face. The time was 09.00 AM so early but not extremely early. I yawned one more time and then got up from the warm bed. I made my way into the bathroom, I pulled my underwear down and sat on the toilet, I made my business and then got into the shower. It felt good to feel the hot water running down my naked body. I still don't understand where all the time has gone, the tour is almost over! Los Angeles is the last American city and then we will go back to China and then Got7 will have their last concert in South Korea in Seoul. We have traveled for months and it's been fun but I'm so happy that it's over soon, all the stress and all the sneaking around with me and the boys have been hell.
I don't know how long I have been in the shower but I stared to hum and sing. I was singing on Shinee's song 'Juliette' it's a old classic and I love it. I did some of the dance moves in the shower but just some small, I don't want to fall after all. I finished after a couple minutes and got out. I wrapped a large towel around my body. I got out from the bathroom and I let out a small scream when I saw a man standing in my hotel room.

"Why are you screaming?" JaeBum asked surprised.
"Because you scared me!" I said and let out a heavy sigh. I looked up at him, his hair is raven black and it's a bit messy, just the way I like it on him. He has black jeans on and a white shirt with a cool print on. His eyes are dark and he has a devilish grin on his lips. "How did you get in here? And how long have you been here?" I asked the sexy man.
"I used this and not that long." JB held up a keycard and he winked at me. "It's nice hearing you sing." He continued and his eyes traveled down my body and that made me realize that I was only in my towel.
"Why exactly are you here?" I smirked. "Are we leaving or do you want something?" I looked down and saw that he had a black plastic bag behind his back.
JaeBum noticed. "Well I went to a special store and I bought you a present." He opened the bag and took out my present, not breaking our eye contact. "Well it's a present for me too."
"I can see that." I bit my bottom lip and let my towel fall down on the floor.

********

"Now this is a lovely sight." JaeBum licked his lips. His hands were on his hips, his head tilted to the side slightly. I looked up at him from the bed, my hands were cuffed with my ankles and I can feel how wet I am.

I want him now, I need him now! JaeBum is standing in front of the bed, looking down on me, butt naked

I want him now, I need him now! JaeBum is standing in front of the bed, looking down on me, butt naked. His dîck is standing tall and proud. JaeBum gently laid his hand on my butt and then he smacked my left cheek
"Daddy~" I moaned.
"Mm you don't know how hard you make me (Y/N)." JaeBum said in a husky voice. He pushed me down on the bed and climbed on, his hand found its way to my wet womanhood. He slipped in two fingers without any problem. "Always so wet for me." JaeBum moved them in and out of me over and over, they moved faster and then slow again. I let out several moans as I was climbing my high.
"Daddy, please-" I begged him. "I need you." My hips are moving on their own, I can't control them. I try to touch him, his member but I can't, the cuffs are not letting me and JaeBum has all the control, just like he likes it. I watch him as he opens a condom and then rolls it down his cöck. In seconds I can feel his member touching the entrance of my pûssy. And in just one thrust he's inside me. I screamed out in pleasure and JaeBum let out a low growl.

"Fūck (Y/N), you're even tighter then last time." JaeBum starts to move, in, out, in and out. Harder, deeper, roughing. He's holding onto my arms as he fūcks me. The room is filled with my moans, his growls and our skin slapping against each other over and over. I feel how I'm about to cûm, any second now.
"Let go (Y/N), cum for me. Cum for your daddy." JaeBum says out of breath. I feel how I tightened around his hard member and then I let go just like he told me, I explode and JaeBum follows me. He screams out my name as he cûms.

We fell down on the bed, both out of breath. We laid there for a couple of minutes until JaeBum pulls out off me. He clips me free and I immediately stretch out, enjoying the freedom.
"That was awesome." He said happy. He gets up from my bed and walked into the bathroom.
"Yeah that was awesome." I said to myself.

An hour has past since JaeBum used his new cuffs on me and we are both dressed, and ready to leave my room. Mark has invited us all to his parents house for a pool party and we will do some sightseeing before we go there.

————————-
Marry Christmas everyone and thank you for reading my book it mean a lot
-Becca