Chapter 2

[Your POV]
It's been a week since I ran away from my parents, just as I expected they turned off my bank account so I couldn't get anymore money so all I had was the money I took from my piggy bank and that wasn't enough. I can't live on that. Through out the week I have lived on the streets, i didn't have money for a hotel or anything like that and I needed the money I had to food so I wouldn't starve.
I was angry at myself because I haven't thought this through, I had no where to go, my money were almost gone already and I haven't showered. Everything sucks!

"Maybe I should go home.." I said and sat down on a bench. It was cold and dark, I felt scared and not safe. But then I thought of how my life was before I left, it was awful. My parents didn't care about me, they always liked my older sister and brother more because everyone thought I was a rebel. I didn't want to be like them so I was easily forgotten.
"No I won't go back!"

I took my backpack and pulled out a big black sweatshirt. I put it on so I wouldn't freeze that much. I bit my lisp as I took out some paper and a pencil too.
I need a plan... I thought so I began to wrote down some things.

____________________________________
What to do:
1. Get a job (Maybe more)
2. Save the money
3. Get a place to live in
4. Start over
____________________________________

That was all I needed so far and I will start searching tomorrow...
I fowl the paper in half and placed it inside my backpack again. I closed it and laid it on the bench as my pillow. I laid my head on it and soon I fell asleep.

*****
I felt the sunlight hit my face and was teasing my eyes, I was annoyed by it so all I could do was to get up. I yawned and i felt how tired I was.
"Man, I need a real bed and that is now!" I said and kept yawning. I looked around, there were some people here and there. Some were on the way to work and some people were out with their dog. And I saw how they all looked at me in a weirdly stare. Well I would have done that too if I saw a girl sleeping on a bench.

I got up and walked to a small 7 eleven store.
"Hello excuse me." I said to a younger girl that was working in the store. She turned around and looked at me with a smile. "Can I charge my phone here? Please."
"Oh yeah of course ma'am. Follow me." The young girl said and started to walk, I quickly followed her. "Here, you can charge your phone here."
"Ah thank you." I said and slightly bowed to her and she slightly bowed back. I sat down and plugged my phone into the wall and it started to charge.
"Okey what to do... What to do.." I said to myself. I noticed some newspaper and magazines not far away from me, I stood up and walked to them. I picked out today's newspaper and then got back to my seat.

I skipped through the pages, not caring what was written on them all I cared about was where the pages were they have written different jobs that needed help. I read everything, all the jobs and how much money I would get. I decided to pick the ones I got the most money from.
Once my phone had 100% in batterie I made my way out of the store with the newspaper in my hands, my backpack on my back and my earphones plugged in and listen to my favorite boy group, EXO. I have been a ExoL since they debuted and I was heartbroken when Kris, Tao and Luhan left but I was happy for them at the same time. They did what they wanted and that just makes me happy.

I walk around in Seoul, focused on what I was doing. And that was to find where exactly the different jobs where. And I got a bit lost on the way but I somehow found the first place.
It was a family restaurant and they needed a new dishwasher. I opened the door and walked inside the building. It was really nice and clean, anyone would love this place. I walked further inside and then I saw a tall blonde woman. She saw me too and walked up to me.
"Hello can I help you with anything?" She asked.
"Hello my name is (Y/N) and I want the job as the new dishwasher please." I said politely and smiled.
"Oh I'm sorry, we just gave that job to another girl. She was here about an hour ago, I'm sorry." The blonde woman answered me back with a sad look on her face.
"Oh I understand, thanks anyway." I replied and bowed to her and walked out again. Once I was out side I looked at the newspaper. "The next one maybe.." I said to myself.