Chapter 48

Heyyyyyyyyyy
[Your Pov]
I was looking at my phone while I was doing my business in the bathroom. I was scrolling down on Instagram until a picture stood out for me.

It was a picture that Mark just had posted

It was a picture that Mark just had posted. JinYoung, YuGyeom and Mark was posing for their new song and new mini album. I tilted my head slightly and liked the picture. I can't believe it's been a little bit more then a month since I left... man I really miss them..

I closed my phone and placed it on the sink, so I wouldn't drop it in the toilet when I stood up. I fixed with the toilet paper and then quickly got my pants on again, I flushed, washed my hands and grabbed my phone. I put my headphones in and just played a song on shuffle. The song was 'Press your number' by TeaMin in SHINee. I put my phone in my back pocket and got out from the bathroom, my music was loud and I was in my own little world.

I'm working in a small convenience store named CU but it's not that popular. The owner tries to get more customers but the other convenience store across the street takes our customers. I don't mind though, I'm mostly chilling and listening to music all day. And when  we get some customers, they usually buy something fast and then leave.

I walked back to the checkout, I was bopping my head to the beat and lip syncing the words. I took the sign where it stood Back in 5 and placed it back to the original place. I grabbed some papers and started organize them. Everything was going fine until someone tapped me on my shoulder, I jumped in surprise and turned around.

My jaw dropped, my eyes widen and I was so surprised. Mark, Jackson and YoungJae was standing right in front of me! Mark said something but I couldn't hear because of my loud music. I slowly pulled out my headphones and we were just looking at each other.
"Noona?" YoungJae asked, it was almost like he didn't believe that it was really me.
"Hey guys... I didn't expect you here."
"Are you working here?" Jackson asked and I nodded.
"How long have you been working here?" Mark asked.
"Not that long, but I'm very surprised to see you here." I answered.
"And so are we." YoungJae said as I walked around the checkout. I held my hands out, inviting them into a hug. Jackson hugged me immediately and then Mark and YoungJae joined and it became a group hug.

"We missed you so much (Y/N)." Jackson said and kissed me on my cheek.
"You have no idea how much I've missed you too." The group hug ended when Mark's phone was ringing.
"Hi JinYoung." He answered. YoungJae, Jackson and I was quiet while we were looking back and forth at each other. "Yeah sorry, well be back soon bye." The phone call ended and he put his phone in his back pocket again.

"So that was JinYoung."
"Yeah I think we figured that out." Jack said.
"He was just wondering where the hell we are." Mark continued.
"Oh! Yeah you should get back then." I walked behind the checkout and started packing down there drinks in a plastic bag. "This is on me." I smiled and I held the bag out for them,
"Thank you Noona, you're so kind." YoungJae took the bag and smiled back to me.
"So we just got back from America and we have a pretty tight schedule but do you maybe want to meet us later? To catch up?" Jackson asked.

I bit my lip slightly, thinking if I should or not.
"I'll see what I can do." I answered him.
"Just call or text us when you know." Mark said.
"That I will do."

[YoungJae's Pov]
We left the convenience store, all three of us were really happy. I still can't believe we actually meet (Y/N)!
"Should we run or just walk?" Mark asked.
"I don't feel like running now." I said.
"Walking it is.." Jackson said. I put my hand down in the bag (Y/N) gave us, I took out the drinks and gave them to my hyungs. A water for Mark and me and a redbull for Jackson. They thanked me before they opened them and took their first sips.

******

"There you are! Where the hell have you been?" JinYoung asked us when we got back to the dorm.
"Um yeah sorry about that." I said. "But something happened on the way."
"Something? Did people recognize you?" BamBam asked from the couch.
"Kinda." Jackson said and took of his shoes.
"What do you mean kinda?" JaeBum asked confused.
"He means we met (Y/N)." I said.

BamBam, JaeBum, YuGyeom and JinYoung stared at me shocked and surprised.
"What?"
"Really?!"
"Are you messing with us?"
"Are you sure it was her?" All four asked at the same time.
"Yeah we're sure because we talked to her and she was really happy to see us." Jackson said.
"She was as surprised as you are now but still really happy." Mark said with a small smiled.
"Where did you meet her?" YuGyeom asked.
"At a convenience store, she was working there." I answered YuGyeom. "And Mark hyung asked her if she wanted to catch up if she had time."
"What did she say?" JaeBum asked.
"That she would check if she could."
"Okay well I hope she can." BamBam said happily.

There was a knock on the door. Something in me was hoping that it was (Y/N) but it wasn't. It was our manager, he opened the door himself and looked at us.
"Are you done?" He asked.
"Almost." JaeBum answered.
"Well hurry, you have a music video to shoot."

——————————
Hi Becca here, hope you liked the chapter. Please vote and comment your thoughts, also share the story to your friends 😘
Xoxo 💋