Chapter 40

*warning smut somewhere*

[Your Pov]

I was pinned against a wall and I couldn't move, I looked up shocked and got even more surprised to see who it was.. It was still dark in the room and I couldn't see that well but the light from the corridor gave me enough of light to see who it was.

It was YoungJae.

He starred intensely at me, his grip was firm and his hot breath smelled like alcohol.
"YoungJae, what are you doing? Are you drunk?" I asked him, trying to get out of his grip but he didn't let me.
"Noo I'm not drunk." He said and in a obviously drunk voice.
"Where did you get alcohol from? I thought they didn't serve it here."
"Let's just say it found me." He smirked and came closer and kissed me. It was rough and sloppy, he have never kissed me like this before, YoungJae is always so sweet when he kiss me. His grip loosened a little and I pulled away.
"YoungJae someone might see us." I said and looked around to see if someone was near.
"You don't want to be with me." He said and let go and walked over to the big table in the room, he sat on it and looked sad but angry at the same time.
"No I want to be with you YoungJae but this is maybe not the best place to have sex, plus your drunk." We looked at each other, I gave him a smile and soon he gave me one too.

He stood up walked past me and closed the door and I wasn't quite sure what would happen next. He pulled all the curtains together for all the windows so that nobody could see in.
"YoungJae... are you sure about this?"
"I need you now." He pinned me against the wall again in just seconds later. A little moan escaped my lips when I hit the wall. YoungJae attacked my little with his own, his tongue slipped inside my mouth and explored almost everything. It was hot and wet, YoungJae pulled away so we could breath and a thick string of saliva. "You are so damn sexy in this dress (Y/N)." He pressed his lower body against my leg and I felt his hard member. A smile appeared in my face before I kissed him. YoungJae stopped pinning me against the wall and took his hand on my head and pressed me down. I got down on my knees and unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. He pulled his boxers down a bit and his dīck popped out.

It was standing tall and proud, I licked my lips and took it inside my mouth. YoungJae closed his eyes and bit his lip. My head went back and forth, his dīck went in and out. YoungJae's hands found my head and he started to fūck my mouth roughly. Moans and growl came out of his mouth, left and right. "Ahh (Y/N)! Shit shit shit." He pulled out, because he didn't want to cum I bet. I stood up again and YoungJae turned me around, we got to the table and he made me sit on it. He hurried up with pulling my dress up over my butt and to pull my underwear down, he took them off and threw them somewhere. I spread my legs for him. YoungJae stared at my women hood, his mouth was slightly open. I loved seeing him like this! He came closer and pressed his dīck inside, I moaned his name in pleasure while he smirked. He liked when I moaned his name. I got used to his size and YoungJae started to move, in and out, in and out. He had a good rhythm and he was deep inside me. Moans left my mouth even though I tried to hold them in l, I just couldn't, it felt so good. YoungJae fūcked me faster and harder now, I wanted to scream out in pleasure but YoungJae had his right hand over my mouth so no one would hear us.
"Ughh (Y/N) I have to -to tell you something." He said with a husky voice.
"Wh-what?" I moaned.
"I - I like you!!" He moaned as he thrusted. "Shit!" He pulled out of me and came on the table. I came too just second later.

It got quite, we catches our breath and YoungJae helped me down from the table without ruin the dress with our body liquid on the table. I pulled my dress down, thinking of what YoungJae just said.
"You like me?" I asked him. He didn't look at me. "YoungJae, answered me."
He sighed and then looked at me. "Yes (Y/N) I like you. There I said it, I really like you. I even think I love you.."
"You're just saying that because you're drunk. Imma clean up this and you go out to the party." I said and turned my back to him.

I grabbed some tissue and started cleaning up the mess but then I felt YoungJae's arms around me.
"I'm not saying this because I'm drunk. Yes I am drunk but not that drunk. I have liked you for a while now and I have just been to insecure to tell you."
"I don't know what to say.." I said, I finished with the cleaning and YoungJae let go of me. I threw the tissues in the trashcan and looked after my underwear and soon found them and took them on. "Let's just go back to the party.." I opened the door and was just about to go out but YoungJae stopped me. He held my hand and made me look at him.

[JinYoung's pov]
I haven't (Y/N) in like 30 minuets now, she just disappeared after she danced with YoungK. I thought it was weird that she hasn't come back yet.. I stood up and the rest of my group members looked at me.
"I will just go and look for (Y/N)." I said.
"Okay good, try to find YoungJae too." Mark said and took a sip of his drink. He's gone too? Shit I haven't even noticed that.
"Sure hyung." I walked away and out to the hallway.

I walked in the hallway and I noticed that one room had all the curtains down, I got suspicious and walked slowly up to the room.
The door opened and (Y/N) was walking out from the room but she got stopped, It was YoungJae that stopped her.
"You don't need to say anything now. Just Think about it. You and me together as a couple." YoungJae said to her. Wait he's confessing?! He likes (Y/N) too?

I walked up to them and grabbed (Y/N)'s other arm, I pulled her away from YoungJae and both of them got surprised.
"Hyung?" YoungJae said unsure. I ignored him and only looked at (Y/N).
"I know I'm saying this to late but I like you too (Y/N), please choose me over YoungJae." She stared at me, not saying anything.
"Hell no! Hyung I told (Y/N) my feelings first, you can't just do that!" YoungJae said angry. He came closer and was just about to punch me but I dodged the hit.
"You want to fight?" I said and started to get angry too. "I'm better for (Y/N) and you know it YoungJae." I pushed him into a wall hard.
"No you're not!" YoungJae pushed me back a bit.
"Yahhh Stop !!" (Y/N) yelled, making us stop. We looked at her quietly. "Stop fighting over me! You are friends so don't act like this. Let's just go back to the party and don't make a scene about this in there." (Y/N) walked back towards the party, leaving me and YoungJae alone together. He let go off my collar and walked the other way without looking back.

[Your Pov]
"There you are!" Bambam said as I sat down next to him and Jackson at the table. "Where were you?"
"JinYoung is looking for you and YoungJae right now, didn't you met him in the way?" JaeBum asked.
"Yeah he found me..." I answered.
"Um so were are they?" YuGyeom asked me.
"Out in the hallway but I don't know if they're cool or beating each other up."
"What?" All of them asked confused.
"What do you mean?" Jackson asked. "Are they fighting?"
"You know guys, I don't feel so good. I think I should go home."
"But it's not midnight yet, remember it's New Years and we need to welcome 2016." Bam said and smiled.
"Yeah but I don't feel good." I was lying to them. Nothing was wrong, I just didn't want to face JinYoung or YoungJae at this moment.
"It's okay, I will get our manager and he will bring you home." JaeBum said and got up and tried to find the manager.

______________________
Hello what did y'all think? Drama is coming!

Vote and comment plsss