Chapter 50

Heeeyyy we got a new book cover, hope you like it. And also warning could be a smut in the end of the chapter (*.*)

[JaeBum's Pov]
"It's been a week, why haven't (Y/N) visit us yet?" I asked and threw myself on the couch next to JinYoung.
"Ey what's out, you almost landed on me." JinYoung said and moved away from me a bit.
"She will come hyung. I mean she has too, she promised us." Jackson said.
"Do you think (Y/N) noona was just saying that she would meet us? What if she lied?" YuGyeom asked and sighed sadly.
"She's not a person that lies though.." Mark said and took a bit of his sandwich.
"Maybe something happened? Or maybe she feels bad?" I said and looked at the others.
"Could be..." Bambam suddenly said when he came into the room, after being in the bathroom. "Should we call her?"
"Yeah let's call (Y/N)!" Yugyeom pulled out his phone and was just about to call her but the sound of someone knocking stopped him.

"Who could that be?" JinYoung asked surprisingly.
"Maybe its (Y/N)?!" Jackson said happily. We all looked at each other and then we heard the knocking again.
"We better go and check." I said and stood up. All seven of us walked out in the hallway, towards the front door. The person knocked once again when we got close. Mark opened the door widely so all of us could see who it was, we saw (Y/N) with a shy smile and with a plastic bag.

"Hello guys.." she said. My group members and I was shocked but I felt how a big smile formed on my lips. I quickly looked at the others and they were smiling too.
"(Y/N)!!" All seven of us yelled, we ran out to her and gave her a big group hug. (Y/N) got really surprised and didn't know what to do but I saw that she started to smile.
"I can't breathe, guys I can't breathe." (Y/N) said while she also was laughing. The seven of us pulled away so she could breathe.
"Why are you here?" JinYoung asked.
"Well I told Jackson, YoungJae and Mark that I would come so here I am."
"And we're all happy that you came." I said. "Come let's go in." (Y/N) nodded and then walked first in and then the guys and I.

[Your Pov]
I looked around as I was walking in towards the living room. It looked just like nobody had cleaned in weeks here. Clothes were tossed on the floor here and there, dishes in the sink, dust on the tables and dog hair on all the carpets they had. It was a total mess...
"Did you all forget how to clean after I left?" I asked. They looked a bit guilty, I guess I was right.
"Um yeah, well we have been away and Um just didn't have time..." Jackson said with a smile and scratched the backside of his head.
"And JYP didn't get you a new maid?" I sat down on the couch and placed the bag I had with me next to me. The guys also sat down on the couch.
"No he said we couldn't have a new one, he didn't want to risk that we would start fighting again." JaeBum said.
"Plus we didn't want a new one.." YoungJae said and smiled slightly. I got surprised but also happy. I looked at the others and they nodded, agreeing with YoungJae. I was happy that they didn't want to replacement me.
"That's really sweet..." I said happily. "But someone could have cleaned a bit before I came." I joked.
"But we didn't know that you would come!" Yugyeom said cutely.
"I know." I laughed.
"So what should we do now?" Mark asked.

[Yugyeom's Pov]
"Yeah what should we do?" I asked.
"Did you eat yet (Y/N)?" JinYoung asked.
"Oh yes, right before I came here. Did you guys eat?"
"Yup!" Bambam answered her.
"Good then we can drink!" (Y/N) reached for her bag and pulled out bottles of soju.
"Wooow noona!" I said shocked.
"I thought we could celebrate that we're back together." She smiled beautifully and started placing all the soju bottles on the table.