Chapter 58

Omg I finally updated, wtf I'm alive?

[Bambam's Pov]
Weeks have past and my group members and I have practiced almost every day. We're still on our tour and we have made our way to my homeland. I love it every time we come here, we get some rest, I can speak my own language and show every one around and I even can meet my family. I haven't seen them in a couple of years now. I miss my parents so much and my big brothers and my little sister.

I looked down at (Y/N), her eyes were closed and her head was resting on my shoulder, she was breathing softly and it made me smile to see her so relaxed. We barely made it to the couch in the hotel room before (Y/N) fell asleep next to me.
"You know you look kinda creepy when you look at her like that." Yugyeom said.
I looked away from our princess and up at my best friend. "Do I?"
"Yeah, super creepy." He laughed.
"Well I didn't intend to make it creepy, I'm just happy." I said and looked back at (Y/N)
"Why are you happy? Cuz we got to shear room with her?"
"Mm, that too." I let out a little laugh." Because we're in Thailand, I have already shown you and the others around here so now I can do the same with her."
"Ah, I see." He nodded his head slightly. "She will love it."
"I hope she will, now help me carry her to the bed." I moved her head slowly off my shoulder and made it rest on the back of the sofa, I moved away so I could stand up and Yugyeom helped me get a good grip on her before I started walking towards her bed. I carried her bridal style and Yugyeom moved the covers and I laid her down carefully.
"Why is she so cute when she's sleeping?"
"Who's the creep now?" I joked and laid the covers over her.

[The next day]
"(Y/N), time to wake up." I shook her slightly and carefully. (Y/N) opened her eyes and they landed on me.
"What's up, Bam?" She yawned and stretched her arms above her head, she looked so cute.
"You have to wake up cutie."
"Why?" She asked.
"Because I'm gonna take you out today, I will show you Bangkok!"
"Ah! That's amazing!" (Y/N)'s face screamed of joy. She sat up and her eyes scanned the room. "Where's Yugie?"
"Oh, he's went to Jackson's and JaeBum's room. They're probably eating breakfast." I answered her question.
"Ahh." (Y/N) nodded her head, as I stood up from her bed I heard how her stomach growled.
"I guess you're hungry too." I flashed a smile. "I'll order room service."
"That would be great."

*****
[Your Pov]
"Wow there's so many people here!" Lots and lots of people walked around us in the market. Bambam and I was at 'Chatuchak Market' Its the worlds biggest market ever and they sell everything! From art to pet stuff to amazing food and so much more. There were tourists from all around the world and also a lot of people that live in Bangkok.

Bambam had a red shirt on, black pants, a black dad cap and also a black mask that covered his mouth and nose. We had to be carful and we had to hope that nobody would recognize him.
"It's not that fancy here but I thought you would like it here. My manager gave us a couple hours for ourselves to kill before we had to get back to work."
"I don't care if it's fancy or not, I just love spending time with you." I smiled and took his hand in mine. "Come on let's see if we can find something here."

We started walking down a small ally filled with different stands and they were all selling fish.
"I think we should have started at the other side." Bambam laughed. We walked through all of the small shops of fish and continued to the clothing section. Chatuchak have 22 different sections of what they sell, one is just for food and another one is just for clothes.
"There is no way we can finish this whole place with just 2-3 hours Bam." I said and squeezed my way through a couple of tourists that's stood in the way.
"Yeah I know, this place is too big." Bambam replied. We walked around and looked at as much as we could before we had to leave again. I was afraid that I would loss Bambam and get lost because of all the people. But he told me not to be.

******

[JaeBum's Pov]
"Do you know when Bambam and (Y/N) is coming back? They'll been gone for quite a while now." I asked my manager.
"Um." He looked at his watch on his arm and then at me again. "I gave them 3 hours, so they should be back now." He said.
"Wait, Bambam and (Y/N) is on a date?" Jackson asked surprised. "Why didn't I know?"
"I thought you would figure that out on yourself." Manager hyung answered him.
"Should I call them?" I asked. "I mean they can't be gone all day we have a concert tonight."
"Yeah I know, call them and they'll them to get to the hotel." I nodded my head and took up my phone from my pants. I scrolled through my contacts until I saw Bambam's number. I pressed the phone number and it stared ringing.

[Bambam's Pov]
The weather was nice, it was warm and the sun was shining brightly. (Y/N) and I was still at 'Chatuchak Market', I was carrying lots of plastic bags that where full with clothes, shoes, cheap jewelry and some toys to Coco. (Y/N) wanted to help me carry the bags but I didn't let her. I'm a gentleman.

Suddenly I felt how my phone started vibrating in my left pocket in my jeans. My hands were full and I couldn't just drop everything.
"Baby." I called out. (Y/N) turned around immediately, she wasn't that far away from me. "Can you answer my phone, I can't reach it."
"Oh sure, which pocket?"
"The right one." I lied. Her hand slipped down in my right pocket and I felt how she was trying to find my phone. Her hand moved around, slightly rubbing my clothed member. Her face was close to mine and I wanted to kiss her beautiful lips but I couldn't, this is to public.
"It's not in there." She said and switched pockets but then the phone stopped vibrating. I guess (Y/N) took to long. She grabbed mine phone and pulled it out. "JB called, should I call him back?" Just when she asked the phone started vibrating again.
"Answer." I said and started to walk again.

"Hello JB." (Y/N) said cheerfully. "Yeah, we're on our way back now... I'm sorry that we're late but I have some gifts for y'all..."
I couldn't hear what he said, but I could puzzle the pieces together. She nodded her head an not her bottom lip, trying to stop her from smiling. "I'm sorry... daddy." I chuckled to myself.
——————————————
R.I.P Sulli♥️ I hope you're happy now, we will always remember and love you.
- Becca