Chapter 41

Sorry for late update, I was a bit stuck..
And haha yes this edit, I did it myself and I wanted it to look bad but funny tho ;)

[Your pov]
"How are you feeling today Noona?" I heard YuGyeom asked me, while he was knocking on the door. I rolled around to the other side and ignored his question. "Are you sleeping?" He asked and knocked again. Yeah sure let's say that. I heard that the door opened slowly so I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. It was dead quite until I heard YuGyeom's footsteps coming closer to me. I laid still and did my best acting I could.
"You're so cute..." He whispered, I heard him leave and close the door again.

I sat up and sighed... I felt bad for lying to them being sick but I'm not totally lying to them though, I got my period just the day after the party and it's been 3 days since the New Years Party. I haven't felt that well because of it but I am lying to Got7 and saying it's so bad that I can't even leave my room just so I don't have to face JinYoung and YoungJae... maybe I'm just a coward?

I stood up and walked to my desk I had and took the computer Jackson let me borrow. I got back to the bed and crawled under the blankets and started a Kdrama.

[JinYoung's pov]
The tension between YoungJae and I wasn't good, we have barely talked to each other since our 'almost' fight 3 days ago. The others didn't know about it but they have noticed that something was off between us. And they also thought it was weird that (Y/N) won't come out of her room, she blames it on her period but I know it's because of YoungJae's and my feelings..

All of us sat in the living, Jackson and Mark had their turn on the PS4 while the rest of us was watching them play. We were playing a fighting game and Mark was winning over Jackson. Bambam was talking but I wasn't listening, I was thinking of (Y/N). I never wanted this to happen, I never wanted her to lock herself into her room and stop speaking to me.. I should apologize to her. But why should I? I have feelings towards her and I had to let her know.

I noticed that YuGyeom came back and so did the rest.
"How was she?" JaeBum asked him.
"She was sleeping."
"You sure?" YoungJae asked and looked up from Coco and stopped petting her.
"I don't think she would lie to me." YuGyeom answered. I think she would.
"You never know.." YoungJae said low.
"Well I destroyed Jackson ass on the game so it's JinYoung and YoungJae's turn to play now." Mark said and threw the controller to me and I caught it.
"Do I have to play?" I asked.
"Yeah." Mark said back.

YoungJae took the other controller and we picked our characters, the fight started and YoungJae started to punch and kick me immediately.
"Yah dude! Chill." I said annoyed. He didn't listen, he continued and I couldn't even move in the game. It was so annoying and something snapped in me. "Fūcking Hell! I said chill!" I screamed at him and let go of my controller and attacked YoungJae.
"What the fūck!" He said surprised before I pushed him. YoungJae made a fist of his hand and hit me in the face, it hurt like a bīcth but I didn't care. I punched him back hard and he took a couple steps back before the other tried to stop us. JaeBum and YuGyeom took hold of me and pulled me away but I pushed them and went after YoungJae again. He did the exact same thing with Jackson, Mark and Bambam. We ran and were just about to hit each other again but (Y/N) stopped us by running right between us.
"Please stop this now!" She yelled and looked pissed off.
"(Y/N)?!" YoungJae and I said as we realized that we were about to hit her! We stopped petrified by the thought of hitting her.
"Please.. don't fight. I didn't want for any of this to happen." (Y/N) said and looked sad but mad at the same time.
"Can someone fūcking tell me what the fūcks going on?!" JaeBum asked angry.

YoungJae, (Y/N) and I looked at each other. I took a deep breath and started to explain everything.
"Both YoungJae and I have feelings for (Y/N)." I said and the other five guys looked surprised. (Y/N) sighed and looked down at the floor. It was an awkward silence in the room but Bambam broke it.
"Is this why you have locked yourself in your room?"He asked (Y/N).
"I'm going out.."
"Where?" I asked her and grabbed her hand.
"Just out." She said, pulling away from my grip and left the living room without looking back.

[Your Pov]
20 minuets had passed since the fight in the dorm and I called Ten immediately when I left. He had time to meet me so I just got to SM.
I haven't met Ten since the day he confessed for me and I said I didn't like him back, he was sad but he told me that he was gonna try to get over me. I hope it won't be awkward between us..

"Ten Oppa!" I said and gave him a hug as soon as I saw him. He hugged me back.
"Ahhh I missed you (Y/N)!" Ten said with a big smile on his face.
"I missed you too."
"Come Let's sit down and talk. How are you? Do you want anything to drink?"
"Yes can I get some coffee? And it's not that good.."
"Coming right up and what do you mean?"
"There was a fight at Got7's dorm. A big fight."
"Huh? Who were fighting?" Ten asked.
"JinYoung and YoungJae." I answered him, he placed a cup of coffee in front of me and sat down.
"Why were they fight (Y/N)?"
"They were fighting over me... both of them told me that they liked me at the New Years Party at JYP and I have been locked up in my room since that day and now, barley 30 minuets ago I stopped a fist fighting between them."
"They both like you? Do you like one of them too or?" He asked.
"I don't know.. all of Got7 are so amazing and they all care about me and make feel loved so it's all a mess. I don't know if I like anyone of them back but I know that I don't want to make them fight over me." I answered and drank my coffee.

Ten was looking at me with a worried look.
"I understand, it must be really hard." He said. "What will you do about the situation?"
"I think I have to quit my job." I said.
"Are you sure about that (Y/N)?"
"Yes. I don't want to mess everything up for the boys."
"Where will you go? I mean don't you live with them? He asked worried.
"Maybe move back home." I answered him. Ten looked really surprised and wasn't sure what to say.
"But-" I cut him off before he could say anything.
"I know Ten, if I go home my parents will send me away to that stupid doctor school but I'm fine with that."